3 months ago (Fay) CHAPTER 36

"I'm sorry, Fay, can you repeat that for me?" Mandy says flustered. "Because it sounded like you'd just said that you're getting married," a disbelieving laugh escapes her. "and that can't be right, right?" she studies my expression for what feels like endless minutes. "oh my god." Mandy whispers when she finds something in my gaze, a shimmer turning to her eyes. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" she screeches, making little jumps.
She's now full out laughing, the next moment she's embracing me with so much enthusiasm I can't do anything other than laugh with her. Because yes, I'm getting fucking married!
Mandy pulls away from me and demands, "You better tell me the whole story, because the last time you spoke about Mason you fucking despised him and before that,  you told me some childhood story's about you two, so now," she makes a gesture with her hand. "better start talking before I fucking explode with curiosity." and I do. I tell her everything that had happened between me and Mason. How we got to this point we're in now.
When I'm finally finished talking, Mandy is looking at me with disbelieving eyes and a slightly opened mouth.
"You bitch." she whispers. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me any of this sooner?!"
I look at her with a guilty smile. "I know, I guess I should have talked to y-" Mandy interrupts me mid-sentence
"Er, yes,"  she says it like 'obviously', making me grin. She pushes my shoulder in a loving but mocking way. "Stop fucking smiling!" Mandy snaps, but her eyes are sparkling with amusement. "Feel fucking guilty."
I'm laughing full out loud, now. "I'm sorry." I lay a hand above my mouth to stop from laughing. But her expression makes me only laugh harder, and only seconds pass before she joins me in.
"What's so funny?" a deep voice says behind me, building goosebumps all over my skin.
Slowly I turn around and meet the eyes I believe are the most beautiful on this earth.
"Nothing." I reply, my voice suddenly hoarse. What the fuck?
Mason grins down at me, one of his dimples appearing as if he fucking knows what he does to me.
"Nothing, huh?" he takes one step towards me, the tension between us practically vibrating with energy.
One of his hands wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My heartbeat speeds up and my breathing gets uneven, he's not even been here more than thirty seconds and has me already curled around his fucking fingers.
"What about ‚'I'll never lie to you, Mason'?" he whispers. My gaze drops to his lips.
"I've never said those words." I breath. And I really haven't, he's just saying this to mock me.
"Oh?" he makes a thinking sound deep in his throat, and I have to clench my thighs together because it's fucking hot.
"I think you did."
"No, I haven't." I reply. And am I hallucinating or is he getting closer?
"Yes, you did, Fay." his voice is hoarse and low. Fucking irresistible.
His rough hands are heaven on my skin, making slow circles on the most perfect places.
"I didn-" his mouth clashes onto mine before I can finish my sentence. Silencing whatever I was about to say and getting me horny as fuck.
But then a fake cough sounds and I jump away from him. Looking with hot cheeks to Mandy.
Her gaze is ping ponging between me and Mason and then she whispers, "I think you've just fucked in front of my eyes without even fucking."
I can feel my face heating further, not being able to look at Mason for a moment.
Mason clears his throat. "You must be the famous Mandy, I've heard some things about you." he stretches out his hand for Mandy to shake. She inspects it for a second before she reaches for it and gives him a firm shake.
She sends a look into my direction and smiles before she replies, "I've heard quite a lot about you, too. And from what I've heard, you're pretty good to our Fay, so I've decided to like you." Mandy's eyes close into threatening slits. "You better not ruin it, Mason, or you'll be a dead fucking man."
Something like respect and acknowledgment flashes in Masons eyes. "Believe me, Mandy, if I'll ever hurt Fay, you have my fucking permission to murder me."
A nervous laugh escapes me. "I'd much rather have you alive." I say. The smile Mason gives me in return has me fucking melting.
What the hell is happening to me?
"That's one of the reasons why I'll never hurt you, beautiful." he replies, closing his hand around mine and making my skin tingle where he's touching me.
"Okayyy," Mandy says after a long pause, in there Mason and I have been looking at each other like love sick fuckers. "I guess that's my sign to leave."
My head snaps into her direction. "What?" I ask. "But you just got here." I look at the clock above my head. She's been here for more than two hours. How long have I been talking about Mason?
"It's okay, Fay." Mandy says with a hint of a smile. "I wanted to grab some stuff from the grocery store anyway."
I let go of Masons hand when Mandy grabs for the door handle and embrace her. "I love you, May." I whisper only for her to hear. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a little squeeze. "And I love you." when she pulls away from me she mumbles with a knowing smile on her lips, "Have fun." and then she winks at me. I could die from embarrassment.
When I finally close the door behind Mandy I turn to Mason. He's already looking at me. It feels like he's always looking at me, because every time I search for him, I find his eyes already on me. And I like it, I like it very much.
"You're always looking at me, Mason." I whisper.
"Yes." he simply replies, as if the answer is all it takes.
"Why?" I ask.
"I just can't make myself to stop. You're the most beautiful woman, Fay. My eyes where looking for you before I even knew you existed. You're like my opposite pole, pulling my gaze to you with you just being you."
Mason has the most perfect way with words, I don't even know how he does it, but I don't want him to ever stop talking to me like that.
"I love you." I whisper, my eyes never leaving his.
He's taking large steps toward me, reaching for me the moment I'm close enough. I gasp when he pulls me to him.
"Damn right you do." he rasps and then catches my mouth with his.
Kissing me like his life depends on it. Like he never wants this to end.