(Fay) CHAPTER 49

"You're stunning, Fay." Mason rasps, his breath landing on my right breast, just before he closes his mouth around my nipple.
My back arches at the little sensation, this long not being touched has me fucking sensitive.
"Oh my god." I sigh, my eyes closing. "This feels so good."
My husband hums in response, his tongue circling around my nipple, his hands moving their way to my thighs, spreading them further apart.
"You taste so sweet, beautiful." Mason murmurs against my skin, his face appearing above me, a smile attached to his lips.
Dimples. He's so fucking handsome it hurts.
"Why do you look like you're in pain, baby?" he asks in worry. I love this man so much it's  overwhelming. Probably even uncontrollable.
"Just kiss me." I breath, eyes on his caramel once.
The next second his lips land on mine, his tongue sliding its way into my mouth the most talented way.
Mason takes my face into his big hands, groaning when he deepens the kiss, nibbling on my lips, suctioning on my tongue and grinding slightly against my most sensitive part.
My mouth opens in a silent moan, the feeling too good and never enough.
Hands moving to his trousers, I open his fly, the same time Mason removes his T-Shirt, leaving my lips only for a few seconds before taking my mouth in claim again.
As if my husband reads my thoughts, he lifts his hips, helping me pull down his trousers and boxers.
I pull away from his lips to have a quick look at him. He's perfect. Thick and long and has already precome at the tip.
My thumb strokes over his tip, having him sigh in pleasure, his hips bucking slightly at the sensation.
I look up into his dark eyes when I lift my finger to my lips and lick his precome of my thumb.
His eyes catch fire, his body vibrating. "Fuck." Mason curses.
The next moment his mouth clashes onto mine, tasting himself on my tongue, the same second a finger is entering me.
"ohmygod." I cry, my voice muffled by his lips on mine. My hand finds his shaft, stroking up and down his smooth skin.
Jerkily he pulls away from me, eyes occupied, lips red and swollen.
"You need to stop, Fay." he say's through clenched teeth, his own hand landing on mine wich is still wrapped around his cock.
I arch an eyebrow. "Why?"
"Because if you touch me any further, I will come in your hand. And I don't want to come yet. I want to be deep inside you when we both fall apart at the same time. Your sweet voice in my ear, our pants in the air and our bodies connected." he replies huskily.
My cheeks are flushed, my mouth slightly open. And I can do nothing other than simply nod.
Mason smiles. "Tell me what you want, Fay. Use your beautiful voice."
I clear my throat. "I want you inside me."
His pupils are dilated, I can barely see his iris. 
Masons eyes fall to my pussy, his cock gliding through my slit.
We both hiss and with a moan my head falls back. "Eyes on me, Fay. Look at me and see what you do to me. Watch me come undone."
My eyes snap open, falling onto his immaculate face, the dark beard shadow only contributing his striking jaw.
"You're so beautiful." I breath, my voice barely a whisper.
His eyes widen, his lips slightly open and his breaths come even faster. "Don't say that."
"But it's true." I reply almost instantly, confused about his reaction.
"Fuck, Fay." and then he pushes himself inside me. In. One. Fucking. Slight.
An embarrassing scream I've never heard myself do before escapes me. My eyes on the spot where we're connected.
I'm so full.
"Fuck, baby. I'm sorry." Mason groans, already moving back so his cock can slide out of me.
But before he can leave me all the way, I put my hands onto his ass, pulling him right back.
We're both moaning when he's inside me all the way again.
"You're so fucking tight." my husband says through clenched teeth, sounding tortured.
His eyes land on mine, his full of emotion. "Do I hurt you?" he asks.
"Yes." I sigh. "But it hurts so good."
"Yeah?" he rasps and then finally starts to move. His cock driving in and out of me in the most perfect rhythm.
Our bodies are slapping in loud noises together. Our pants and moans filling the room.
Mason lifts my left leg, wich send his cock even deeper inside me and hits a spot that lets me see fucking heaven.
"Yes! Ohmygod." I cry.
"You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of being connected to you again, beautiful." Mason rasps, his hips never stop moving and hitting this delicious spot inside me.
"This pussy is made for me. You are made for me. Everything about you is a creation that was meant for me all along." he changes the position. Turning my body so I'm looking at the sheets, my ass in the air, my dripping cunt on perfect sight for him.
His fingers drive through me before Mason enters me from behind again. "Say it." he growls, his thrusts wicked-hard and fast.
My eyes roll into the backs of my head. My voice and brain seeming to have left me. What was he talking about again?
His hand lands lightly on my throat, his cock still buried deep inside, but he's stopped moving. My back collides with his front.
"Move." I say breathless, sounding so desperate.
"No." he replies, his breath hitting my ear. "Say it."
"I'm yours." I cry, faster than I'd like to admit.
"That's right." he encourages but still doesn't move. I try to buck against him, but he has my waist in a tight grip, making it hard for me to move. "Now say my name."
And then finally his hips start moving again, his cock pounding hard and perfect inside me. Hitting all the right places.
"Mason!" I scream when he hits a spot that has my legs shaking, my pussy clenching.
And then I'm coming. The orgasm is fast but intense and Mason doesn't stop moving, he drives inside me until my orgasm has stopped.
Then he rolls us around again, both of us breathless and panting.
My heavy eyes meet his hungry once. He kisses my lips, his finger landing on my clit and his cock finds my entrance again.
His rhythm gentle but demanding, the look on his face pure fascination.
"I love seeing you fall apart." Mason murmurs through slow thrusts into me.
"You will come again for me, right, beautiful?"
I nod, my voice gone. My stomach tightens and then I'm coming again, clenching around my husbands cock a second time.
With a growl and jerky last movements Mason drives his load inside me. Filling me up with his cum all the way.
And. Not. Even. Once. Looking away from me.
Before his body can clash onto mine in exhaustion he lands on the bed beside me, grabs my waist and pulls me flat onto him.
Kisses my temple and whispers, "I love you, Fay."
I've never fell asleep faster. Never felt so safe and loved.
And never in my life felt something so right. As if everything is in the right place for the very first time.
A destroyed puzzle finding its owner who puts every piece where it belongs to.
A broken soul finding its mate.