6 months ago (Mason) CHAPTER 18

I've never experienced something hotter in my life than seeing Fay come completely apart.
I could feel her cunt clenching around my tongue, almost like it wasn't ready to let me go.

The alcohol I've drank tonight is long gone. The only thing I'm drunk of, is her.
She's my favorite poison of choice. Like an addiction with no end.

Fay is flushed from her orgasm, her chest moving up and down in a satisfying speed.
I love that I did this to her. That I was the one to make her feel like this.

"You're staring." she whispers, even though her eyes are closed. "I can feel your gaze on me."
One of her deep green eyes opens a little, confirming what she said I was doing.
I smile down at her, enough to have a little peek at my dimples.

"I wasn't staring," I say. When she lift a mocking eyebrow, I chuckle, "I was admiring the art I've created."
"Art, huh?" she smiles, "I'm an object now?"
I shake my head at her. I can't stop fucking smiling. "You're everything, Fay. But not an object." I tell her,
"You're the most unique masterpiece I've ever seen."

Heavy breaths are escaping her mouth. The mouth, that's red and swollen from all the kisses we've shared.
Then she clears her throat and say's in the most confident tone, "You're not so bad yourself, Mason."
I swear this woman will be the end of me. My cock is still hard from Fay's show, but she get's to make me even harder.

"Yeah?" I rasp, moving over her. My body now completely occupying her's. She's so small compared to me.
"What do you like about me, Fay?" I whisper in her neck, my breath warming her skin. Goosebumps spread all over the places I can see.

She sucks in a sharp breath when I begin to kiss her throat.
"I don't like anything about you." Fay breathes. Completely lying into my face. "In fact, I don't like you at all."
My deep chuckle fills the room. "Is that so?" I ask, making her nod in return.

My nose brushes her's when I rasp in a hoarse tone, "But you've come so beautifully for me. Do you always get orgasms for people you despise?" her petite hands wander to my chest, bringing my heart out of fucking control.
"I don't come for anyone but myself." her sassy mouth replies.

I love that answer, but I still want Fay to confess.
My fingers brush her collarbone, wandering deeper until I brush the underside of her breasts.
She was just calming down from her orgasm, but my touch won't let her breath normal.

I make a deep sound in my throat. "hmm, then why did you come all over my fingers in the bar when I asked you to?" I shoot.
She swallows, and barely a whisper leaves her full lips, "Because I wanted to."
Fay whimpers when my finger brushes her nipple.

I lean down until my mouth is merely apart from her own, and murmur, "that didn't stop you from kissing me, beautiful. If you dislike me this much, then why spending time with me at all?" my lips brush hers with each word I speak.
Making me vibrate with need to put my mouth fully on Fay's.

She still hasn't answered my question moments later.
"Have you lost your ability to speak, beautiful?" I mock, smiling against her lips.
Fay's hands wander down my body, stopping where I want her to touch me most.

"No." she replies, "just sick of this conversation." I don't know how she does it, but in a matter of seconds she is towering above me. Sending my body flush against the mattress.
And then, she catches my mouth with hers while she starts to straddle me.

I make a deep sound in my throat when I finally taste her again.
She rocks a little on my erection, her hands finding my hair. I groan into her mouth at the little friction.
I pull a little on her bottom lip, making Fay gasp in return. God, I love the noises she makes. Their like music to my ears.

"I want to make you feel good," she say's through kisses. I want to make her feel so good, too. Again.
Her hand is on the zipper of my jeans. Only this little touch has me clenching my teeth.
Fay pulls down my trousers, and when she sees what I've been hiding in there she gasps.

I'm still wearing my boxer-shorts, but you can already have a little imagination what is underneath.
I smile up at her, loving how she reacts. Her eyes meet mine for a matter of seconds before they switch to my cock again.
I won't pressure her. She can stare at it all day and I wouldn't get bored. I wouldn't even mind coming at all, if she continues to look at me the way she does now.

"You okay, beautiful?" my voice is husky with desire.
Her gaze lifts to mine again, and then she nods. No words needed, because the next moment my boxers are gone, too.
I lift my hips a little for Fay to pull them down. When she see's my long and hard penis, all the air leaves her lungs.

"Fuck." she rasps, her eyes wide, "you're really big, Mason."
I chuckle. "You can take it, beautiful."
Her eyes snap to mine, narrowing when they meet. "Who said I couldn't?" she asks.

Fuck. My cock just fucking twitched.
She see's it and smiles, and then she touches my cock. My head falls back with a quiet groan.
Fay's hand surrounds me, looking so much smaller than mine when I get myself off.

She's fully concentrated on her task when she gives me some pulls. Making me see fucking stars.
Pre-come is already at the head of my cock, when she spots it she licks her lips. As if she is very thirsty to taste it.
"Fuck," I hiss, "you shouldn't look at me like that, beautiful. Or this will be over way too soon."

Fay gives me a dark look, and then leans down, her mouth only inches apart from me.
Her breath hits my skin when she looks up at me and murmurs, "Like what, Mason?"
I can't formulate an answer because the next moment her lips wrap around my cock and I groan at the sudden warmth of her mouth.

She circles her tongue over the head and makes very hot noises when she really begins to suck me.
Her hand wraps around the underside of my cock, while she puts me into her mouth as much as she can take.

"Fuck," I say through clenched teeth. "You're doing so well, beautiful. Don't stop." Don't ever stop.
Fay moans when I place my hand on the back of her head and pull her down a little more. Giving her the rhythm I like most.
"You look so beautiful, Fay." my eyes are heavy with lust, never leaving her.

It's so fucking hot to watch her take me like this. Her head is enthusiastically moving up and down my cock.
And when I'm very close to coming I warn, "You have to stop now, if you don't want me coming inside your mouth, beautiful."
She looks up at me, giving me one last lick and then pulls away from my cock.

Fay wraps her hand firmly around my penis and starts giving me fast strokes. The next second I'm coming with a loud growl, the sound silenced by her lips.
She kisses me like she's starved. And I kiss her with just as much hunger back.
Fay gives me one last kiss before she whispers, "You've come so beautifully, too, Mason."
And I'm falling.