10. Reality

Chapter 31: Reality

The system politely bid farewell after the long list of rewards and titles. Then Bai Liu's small TV went out with a pop but by this time, many viewers had gathered in front of it and were marveling and discussing.

"Newcomer? A pure newcomer? I'm completely shocked. The newcomers these days are too good. The instance clearance rewards have been broadcasting for 10 minutes..."

"That isn't the most powerful thing. Didn't you notice that he has collected all of the monster book? Many great gods can't collect the monster book when clearing the true ending!"

"I have purchased his video to watch it. I think it must be very good-looking!"

"Me too! I'm really shocked. Such a long list of rewards and more than 10,000 charged points. How did he do it?"

"I'm more curious about where the 1,000 people stepping on him came from. It stands to reason that his clearance data is very good. How can anyone step on it?"

The purchase of Bai Liu's Siren Town game video climbed straight up and hundreds of copies were sold in an instant.

This was the reason why everyone wanted to come to the core area. The audience here was very generous and their thinking was relatively rational. Bai Liu had already cleared the instance and showed up here. Some were willing to spend dozens of points to buy the video to see what type of monster or potential newcomer he was. Someone once calculated that the number of charged points that could be obtained from a promotion position in the core area was in the thousands.

Wang Shun reluctantly looked at Bai Liu's dark screen. "God Mu, when do you think Bai Liu will enter the game next? Do you think he will choose single player games? I kind of want to wait in front of his small TV."

"Why ask me? How should I know?" Mu Sicheng narrowed his eyes. "Bai Liu should've logged out in the newcomer area. You can go to the newcomer area to catch him and ask him directly. Currently, Bai Liu's mental value hasn't recovered and his mind shouldn't be clear. If you take advantage of this to increase your good impression then he might be willing to take you to play games in the future."

"God Mu, you are really..." Wang Shun's expression was very complicated. "So shameless..."

"Aren't you going?" Mu Sicheng didn't care about Wang Shun's accusation. He shrugged and smiled wickedly but this image was destroyed by his cheek that was bulging on one side due to the lollipop. "I'm very curious about his newcomer skill."

"The first player in a group of newcomers to clear the instance will get a newcomer skill. The system will conceal the player's newcomer skill and this skill is said to be linked to the player's real desires. I would like to know what Bai Liu's desires are."

Wang Shun was actually very curious but he also felt doubts. "Under normal circumstances, everyone knows that this type of thing should be kept secret, right? Bai Liu shouldn't tell us."

"Bai Liu's mental value is only 0.1 right now. Do you think he is normal? It is a miracle if he isn't crazy when he comes out." Mu Sicheng looked at Wang Shun innocently. "I think that Bai Liu might be unstable when he comes out of the game and his mind definitely isn't sober. Why can't we pretend to be the system staff to find it out?"

Wang Shun, "......"

God Mu, you are such a gangster.

***

Bai Liu came out covered in water. He was all soaked and his eyes were dazzled, like they were covered with a layer of frosted glass. He felt like the sky was spinning as he stood and he had to hold onto the wall, gasping to recover his strength. He felt like he was low in blood sugar so he squatted down. The moment he squatted, his legs softened and he directly sat on the ground. After sitting down, Bai Liu tried a few times but couldn't stand up. In the end, he slumped down on the ground.