14. Exploding Last Train

Chapter 46: Exploding Last Train

[1,776 new people liked Bai Liu's small TV, 2,006 new people have bookmarked player Bai Liu's small TV, 345 people have charged player Bai Liu.]

[2,004 new people are watching player Bai Liu's small TV and you have gained over 1,500 likes in one minute. Player Bai Liu has finally become serious!]

[Yo~ your performance is back on track ~ yo~ my punishment won't be shifted ~ yo~ until you keep flying~ yo~]

[Player Bai Liu still needs 47,294 likes, 50,860 people bookmarking your small TV and 14,724 points to be charged before you can leave the burial mound dancing area.]

***

Mu Sicheng ran through the train many times until all the passengers got off the train and he had a chance to breathe. He lay on his back, filling himself with a physical strength recovery potion. He wiped the hair that was wet from sweat off his cheeks and stared at the resting Bai Liu with a gloomy expression.

"Bai Liu, have you long guessed that my personal skill is stealing?" Mu Sicheng had the same guess as Wang Shun. "You used stealing my things to lead me and make me think that your skill is also stealing so I would reduce my vigilance."

"Previously at the entrance of the game hall, you pretended that you didn't guess my skill. You spoke nonsense that my skill enhanced my senses. In fact, you f*king knew that my skill is stealing, right?" Mu Sicheng's eyes were like electricity as he stared at Bai Liu.

"Yes," Bai Liu confessed.

Mu Sicheng took a deep breath as he kept watching Bai Liu. "When did you know?"

A personal skill was something that tacitly wasn't discussed on the forum. It might be known but talking about personal skills would offend people. Apart from the puppet master who needed to spread his skill publicly to recruit players, other player's personal skills weren't discussed in public.

Bai Liu was a newcomer. The only way for him to know the personal skill was to buy Mu Sicheng's game videos to watch them.

The skill panel when playing wasn't open to the audience. In other words, the audience couldn't see the specific skill. If Bai Liu wanted to know Mu Sicheng's skill then he would have to make multiple purchases of his videos to guess the personal skill or discuss it offline with old players.

However, Bai Liu had never purchased Mu Sicheng's videos and Mu Sicheng had found him the moment Bai Liu logged in. There was no chance for him to discuss with other players who knew Mu Sicheng's skills! Why did this guy know his personal skill?

Bai Liu said, "I knew what your skill was when I met you after logging out of Siren Town."

Mu Sicheng looked at Bai Liu incredulously. "When you left Siren Town? I found you as soon as you logged out. You couldn't have time to find out what my skill is!"

"I really wanted to lie to you for a bottle of mental bleach in the beginning. I didn't expect to set you up." Bai Liu rubbed his nose. "Your reaction revealed that your personal skill is stealing. In addition, you are fourth on the rising stars ranking so your strength is pretty good. I thought that since you were already here, it would be a bit of a loss if I didn't do something to you. So I followed the flow..."

F*king, if he didn't do something then he would suffer a loss? Wasn't this taking seizing any opportunity too far? Mu Sicheng was so angry that his chest moved up and down and he was unconvinced. "How did my reaction reveal my personal skill?"

Bai Liu turned to look at Mu Sicheng. "It is because after I stole your mental bleach, your first reaction was that my skill is stealing."

"Otherwise?" Mu Sicheng was speechless. "Is there any other skill that can take directly from my system warehouse?"