46. Reality

Chapter 130: Game Hall

Bai Liu came out of the game's exit point.

Mu Ke, who had already cleared the instance and was waiting there tensely, sighed with relief when he saw Bai Liu. "You finally came out."

Bai Liu nodded before asking, "Has Mu Sicheng cleared the instance?"

"I just went to take a look. His small TV is being settled and he should be logged out soon."

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Mu Sicheng was helped out by Liu Fu and Xiang Chunhua. He looked very exhausted and he couldn't stand still like he had a hangover.

Instead, it was Liu Fu and Xiang Chunhua, the two newcomers, who looked good.

The moment Mu Sicheng saw Bai Liu waiting for him at the door, he couldn't help holding up his upper body and scolding Bai Liu, "F*k, Bai Liu, you know that if you use my skills, I can't use them, right? I was going to make a big move on my side, only for you to use it and my side became empty. You can use another person's skills! Why catch me alone!"

Mu Sicheng's words might be very rude but he didn't look angry. Instead, he added a bit awkwardly, "...If it wasn't for Liu Fu and Xiang Chunhua saving me, I would've been killed by you sooner or later. Even if you want to train my sense of cooperation, you don't have to be so extreme?"

Liu Fu and Xiang Chunhua were a bit tired but they were also excited after clearing the instance. They waved their hands with a smile. "It's fine, it's fine. It was hard for Xiao Mu to look after us."

Mu Sicheng felt that he had a bit of understanding of Bai Liu's style.

Bai Liu was very efficient and cost-effective in his work. He liked to solve things quickly and efficiently. Mu Sicheng was a hidden danger due to the shadow Liu Huai left on him regarding cooperation. He was a fast attack player and if he had this type of heart during team battles, one moment of hesitation could be fatal for both his teammates and himself.

On the one hand, Bai Liu always used Mu Sicheng's skills to force him into a weak position so he could quickly adapt to his other two teammates. It wasn't so easy for Mu Sicheng to die in a level one game and he could safely and boldy pit (train) the other person.

On the other hand, it was because Mu Sicheng's skill was very useful.

"Even if I... have a bit of a shadow about cooperation, you are too cruel..." Mu Sicheng was leaning at the exit point and gasping for breath when his eyes looked around and landed on the pair of daggers in Mu Ke's hands.

His eyes and words suddenly froze.

Mu Sicheng was very familiar with these daggers and he only needed one look to instantly recognize them.

This pair of daggers had rescued him many times, preventing many disaster monsters from catching up to him. They also almost killed him twice.

Mu Ke had been anxious about Bai Liu since coming out and he hadn't noticed that he was still holding the pair of daggers after so long.

After being stared at by the motionless Mu Sicheng, Mu Ke lowered his head and saw the daggers in his hands. He remembered the matter between Mu Ke and Liu Huai and didn't know what to do. He instinctively put away the daggers.

The daggers had disappeared from Mu Ke's hands but Mu Sicheng's eyes were frozen and didn't move at all. There were no fluctuations in his voice as he asked, "Where did these daggers come from?"

"They belong to Liu Huai," Bai Liu answered.

A strange smile appeared on Mu Sicheng's face. His eyes were still fixed on Mu Ke's hands but the corners of his mouth were strangely raised. He seemed as if he had heard a funny message that was unconvincing. "How can it be Liu Huai's? Skills can only be transferred if people voluntarily sign an agreement before they die. You don't have to trick me like this to reduce my shadow. If you say it is Liu Huai's daggers, this means he has..."