18. Exploding Last Train

Chapter 57

Mu Sicheng was taken aback and his expression sank. "You mean, there are two monsters on this page?"

Bai Liu nodded and continued to analyze it. "Brother Thieves. If the younger brother was the stupid-looking strong type then I would design the older brother as an extremely fast moving with high stealing skills type. Once the player accumulates a certain number of fragments, the older brother will be triggered before the level is cleared. Then the player's fragments will be stolen to increase the difficulty of the game."

"However, that is Du Sanying. Can his things really be stolen?" Mu Sicheng was skeptical. "This guy is 100% lucky and no one has ever taken things from him."

Bai Liu replied, "That is only if he can maintain the 100% luck."

"I took advantage of Du Sanying's too high luck to block Brother Thief for six stops. The balance of this game was broken by me. I think the system will lower Du Sanying's luck value to maintain the balance."

Mu Sicheng was stunned. He remembered in Siren Town how the system said that Bai Liu broke the balance of the game. In order to restrict Bai Liu, it forced down Bai Liu's value and increased the number of monsters...

A Du Sanying who wasn't 100% lucky... Mu Sicheng looked at Du Sanying in a daze. He was awkwardly climbing into his small car, preparing to guide away Brother Thief. A bit of a chill shot down his spine. A Du Sanying who wasn't lucky only had a C-grade attributes panel. An attack from a monster would be similar to Bai Liu being attacked. If he wasn't 100% lucky, Du Sanying would die.

"If you force Du Sanying to lure them, he will lure them." Bai Liu continued. "Even if his luck value only drops from 100 to 99, this means Brother Thief tripping 99 out of 100 times. He just needs to catch Du Sanying one time-"

Mu Sicheng stared directly at Bai Liu. There were no fluctuations in Bai Liu's eyes. "-He will die. Even so, Du Sanying must lure the pair of thieves. It is because the health of the rest of us is below 30. Brother Thief can easily kill us with a punch. If Du Sanying doesn't pull him away, we simply can't collect the fragments from the passengers."

The train doors finally opened and the passengers poured in. The others followed Bai Liu's previous arrangements to grab the fragments from the passengers. Du Sanying once again took his small car that was almost scrapped and was ready to lead Brother Thief away. As a result, everyone saw Brother Thief's charred chest wriggle twice.

The Younger Brother Thief let out two chuckles and a pair of dark, sharp hands came out of his chest to attack Du Sanying. Du Sanying had just sat down and was lucky enough to avoid the disaster but-

Du Sanying touched his face in a dumbfounded manner. There was a scratch on his face and blood dripped down from it. He was hurt. This was his first injury in the game.

[System tip: Player Du Sanying has been attacked by Older Brother Thief. HP -2, mental value -2.]

[System tip (for everyone): Since all players have survived and no one has died, player Du Sanying's luck value will be reduced from now on in order to maintain the balance of the game. Please give up on relying on him and rely on your own strength to pass the level.]

[Player Du Sanying's current luck value is 98.]

Brother Thief's chest was pulled apart from the inside, his cheeks were split from the middle and eyes grew from his black brain into a baby-like dark head. This brain head's eyes were surrounded by burned coal paint but the white eyeballs were still turning around in the eye sockets. He looked around and exposed a full mouthful of white teeth. It looked like he was grinning with pride.