81. Reality

Chapter 266

Reality.

Liu Jiayi took Tang Erda out of the game as soon as they logged out, and had him call Su Yang to ask about the plane.

"Contact was lost while crossing the sea over the Antarctic." Su Yang's voice tightened, "Captain, you've ...... [seen] it again, haven't you?"

This is a question of whether Tang Erda, like before, [the prophet] generally sees this future.

"...... sort of." Tang Erda rubbed his brow, sounding tired, "But this time when I [saw] it, it was too late, sorry."

"There's no need to say sorry to me, Captain." Su Yang smiled bitterly, "It's my fault."

Liu Jiayi jumped up and grabbed Tang Erda's phone and said into it, " Captain Su, things may not be turning around either."

Su Yang's voice was suddenly a harsh one, "Is there anything I can do?"

Liu Jiayi spoke quickly, "Help us find out if there is a Du Sanying, Du Jie, the number three, the parrot, in Mirror City."

"Okay, that's a rare name, you guys don't hang up, I'll get right back to you."

Then came the sound of Su Yang's feet hurrying away, and soon he returned at a trot, panting, "There's no Du Sanying in Mirror City, do we need to widen the search?"

Liu Jiayi knitted her brows, and she realised - Du Sanying had actually changed his name in the game.

Finding a player who doesn't know his original name is like looking for a needle in a haystack in the real world.

Su Yang understood this too, and his voice took on an urgent tone: "Is there any other special information about this person? We will do everything we can to help you."

The plane over the Antarctic could make an emergency landing at any moment, and any moment is as precious as five lives at this moment.

But unfortunately - Liu Jiayi pursed her lips and spoke, "This man does have special points."

Su Yang followed up with, "What special point?"

Liu Jiayi: "He was very lucky."

---------- --

Bai Liu left the pool, and within a second of standing still wet, he quickly logged out of the game to meet up with Liu Jiayi's group who were looking for Du Sanying.

The meeting place is at Bai Liu's house.

Bai Liu looks as normal as ever, except for some unkempt creases on the collar and cuffs of his shirt, and is in the best condition of the group.

Bai Liu took one look at Liu Jiayi and said with a start, "You've changed your name, haven't you? That's going to be a problem to find someone."

Talk about trouble, but there was not a hint of a troubled expression on this man's face, which remained relaxed and at ease.

And this ease gives Liu Jiayi an indescribable sense of dissonance.

Bai Liu logged out of the game, that means that heart was disposed of ......

She knows what that heart means to Bai Liu, who is not normal in this [relaxed and comfortable] state.

But there was no way she could ask, as Bai Liu soon steered her thoughts in the right direction.

Bai Liu looks to Liu Jiayi: "What's your next idea for finding someone?"

"Find people around us who are relevant." Liu Jiayi's face was stony, "As you said, according to what you know about yourself, that is, [Bai Liu(6)], if a character like [Du Sanying ] existed with 100 per cent luck, you would never let him go."