115. First World line

Chapter 415

After Lu Yizhan's eye healed, there was one less competitor for the Judgement of the Cross.

One more one-eyed Cen Buming, who has become the second detachment's deputy leader.

Lu Yizhan also became a member of the third detachment from a junior member in charge of cleaning to a triple jump in two mega-accidents, successfully completing the [Cross Trial Army] test.

There is also a lot of talk behind Lu Yizhan's back that his position is not worthy of the name.

If it hadn't been for the loss of two of the best men in the Crusaders, and the withdrawal of their best rival, Cen Buming, who chose to take over as second vice-captain at a time when the Second Brigade was crumbling, he would never have been given the job.

But Lu Yizhan didn't take any of this to heart, because there was just too much information to digest.

"Listen carefully, the appearance of the [heretics] is a game between Bai Liu(6), who is an evil god, and us." Sitting across from Lu Yizhan was a serious-looking young man with boxed glasses called Wu Ruishu, one of the members of the Judgement Army of the Cross, who was also the deputy leader of the first detachment.

He is responsible for the paperwork and logistics of the First Squad and the Crusaders, as well as for compiling and organising all the information in the base's heretical files.

However, the sparring results were mediocre as the limbs were not well coordinated.

During Lu Yizhan's time in the Crossroads, he has learnt how uncoordinated his body is - the man can accidentally drop his glasses on the toilet lid, and at the same time slip into a sitting position when he gets up.

Lu Yizhan's expression was blank as he saw the lenses being removed from Wu Ruishu's ass as he was taken to the medical room, his admiration for the lieutenant gone.

Wu Ruishu's weapon was said to be a pair of family heirlooms, but Lu Yizhan had never seen Wu Ruishu use them, after all, he hadn't been out in the field for most of the month, and had been telling the newcomer Lu Yizhan about their number one enemy, the Bai The team's number one enemy, the Bai Liu(6), has been a constant source of information for Lu Yizhan.

"Things like [heretics] started out being devolved directly and randomly by the Bai Liu(6) without any regularity, resulting in widespread casualties by the time we often went there and a lot of effort to house the heretics, but not until one time Fang Dian caught the Bai Liu(6) on the trail!"

Wu Ruishu pushed up his glasses, his tone was excited, and his eyes couldn't help but shine when he spoke of Fang Dian, the captain, " Fang Dian and Bai Liu(6) agreed to play a game, and if she won the game, Bai Liu(6) would no longer be able to delegate heresy at will."

Lu Yizhan asked, "What is the game?"

Wu Ruishu is quiet for a moment: "...... tower defence game, ever heard of it?"

"The Heretic Authority is our side of the tower, and Bai Liu(6) has its own set of towers, and whoever breaches the other side's tower first wins the game."

Lu Yizhan couldn't resist asking, "Where is the tower of Bai Liu(6)?"

"We wanted to know too." Wu Ruishu said softly, " Each time Bai Liu(6) devolves a heretic, he gives us part of a hint, a hint to go to the tower he has set."

"The more dangerous the heresy is, the more information about [the tower] is wrapped up in it."

"Information?" Lu Yizhan asked rhetorically, frowning.