113. Pre-season

Chapter 407

Wang Shun looked at the big screen with snowflakes on the corners of his forehead, and his clenched hands were covered in cold sweat.

The moment Bai Liu pinned Yuan Guang to the corner and raised his whip to kill him, the big screen suddenly turned into a blurred snow screen, accompanied by a system prompt that appeared with a lag.

[System Alert: Due to the presence of a summoned item in the arena that is beyond the capacity of the replica, the system is undergoing full maintenance, and the content in the arena cannot be broadcast on the big screen for the time being.]

[We apologise for not being able to provide you with a good viewing experience.]

From that time until now, the big screen that was supposed to broadcast the match has snowballed all the way to the present.

Russell Cemetery's penchant for fogging up the screen meant that not many spectators were willing to come to the game today, and with this delayed glitch and the climactic mid-season game between the Deer Hunters and the Killer Sequence, half of the already sparse crowd was gone.

Wang Shun's heart was burning and breaking as he surveyed his surroundings and stared at the big screen, his eyes occasionally glancing at Charles, who was watching the big snowflake screen with his cheeks in his hands. .

...... what to do, even if the president wins the other team, Russell Cemetery's meager pool points will certainly not be enough to satisfy Charles ......

That's not as much as Charles spent on Bai Liu's weapon modifications, and most of it is still pool money brought in by their diversions once the tournament started.

Wang Shun, worried and worried, feels sick that he is even worrying about his opponent's pool.

In addition, there is one thing that worries Wang Shun in particular - popularity.

He really underestimated the impact of Russell Cemetery's low popularity and magical tactical style. The audience was basically just the base board they brought in, and even their pool growth was seriously affected by the fact that the opponent's pool was so low that even if they bet on them to win, they wouldn't end up winning much, and there weren't many new spectators betting.

It was clearly a pre-season final and the betting pool wasn't growing at a tenth of the rate of the double-header against the Raging Lambs.

Wang Shun started the tournament optimistically expecting to win the popularity gold medal for the whole team straight away, only to find out after the tournament that he was incredibly naive.

The mid-season is drawing to a close and the top eight positions in the points total are largely locked. All eight teams have performed quite well in the tournament, with astronomically large pools of points in the betting pool, with the two teams, Killer Sequence and Deer Hunters, being even more exaggerated.

Compared to last year, the base of the Killer Sequence pool has doubled seven times, the Deer Hunters have doubled eleven times, and teams such as Golden Dawn and Kings Guild have added new players with impressive performances and looks, attracting a new audience and doubling the base four to six times.

At such a crucial time when the mid-season is coming to an end and the playoffs are about to open, it is almost impossible to see an exodus of popularity towards the pre-season teams, and the bulk of the points circulating in players' hands will surely be eaten up by the top eight teams' betting pools.

To expect a preseason game playing a low popularity team to suck up popularity is ...... so stupid.

Wang Shun smiled bitterly, he was in too much of a hurry.