117. Playoffs

Chapter 422

Drops of water from the sea were blown by the wind and the undulating waves, hitting the decaying shrine on the lonely island.

The dark tide is gusting, the sky is grey and dark, the clouds are gathering and heavy rain is coming.

Sitting on the stone table the evil god looked across at the prophet with his head hanging.

With his jaw propped up in one hand and his body tilted to one side, the evil god dropped his eyes without emotion: "658 world lines are a long dream for humans."

"Lu Yizhan, three times you have modified the memories of everyone, even of my devolved derivatives, to cover up the tragic events that really happened in this world, to whitewash the conflict that was about to erupt with a false peace."

"Do you remember what the truest track line of the world looks like?"

"Or have you too become so immersed in this false reality that you have forgotten everything that originally happened?"

Bai Liu(6) raised his eyes flatly, "But no matter how much you delay to hide it, you will always have to face it all."

"Wake up."

The seer sitting opposite grew slightly sharper in breath.

Lu Yizhan's fingers flicked very slightly as he lay on the narrow bed, his eyelids fluttering as if he were waking from a troubled dream, his dry mouth opening slightly as he murmured.

"...... don't go down that road, ...Bai Liu."

Bai Liu was discharged from hospital the day after he woke up.

Of course, this decision was unanimously opposed and everyone felt that he should be kept in hospital for a few more days, but Bai Liu, who has never been one to take anyone's advice on such decisions, had just said tersely the night before that he wanted to be discharged, and the next morning he was already discharged.

By the time Mu Sicheng rushed to the hospital to see Bai Liu after his make-up exams, the bed had already been emptied.

Mu Sicheng strongly condemned Bai Liu for this disobedient patient behaviour.

So Mu Sicheng called and scolded Tang Erda: "How could you let Bai Liu leave the hospital on his own? Why didn't you stop it! Ah! You can't afford to pay if something happens to him! You're still the bedside companion! If it were me, I'd be in......."

Tang Erda interrupted Mu Sicheng with a cold voice: "Given how you spoil Bai Liu, maybe Bai Liu was discharged last night."

Mu Sicheng: "......"

Grass.

"I had to stop Bai Liu before I let him stay another night." Tang Erda also had a headache, "But you know, when this guy wants to do something, you just have to go along with him."

Mu Sicheng tsked, "Why does he have to be discharged today?"

"Today there will be a forced explosion over at the Bureau of Heresy Disposal to demolish some rotten floors of the Sunshine property that have heresy left over." Tang Erda said, "According to the developer's son, he had a magical dream after his dad's death, that if he put part of his dad's ashes together with the property contract and scattered the other part of the ashes on the ground of the Sunnyside development, the land would be attached to his dad's grievance spirit and would then be occupied by the family forever. "

"The contract was burned and the ashes on the ground were excavated and cleaned up by the Heresy Disposal Authority, but some of the ashes were raised onto the floors and could detect a certain amount of heresy values remaining, and just in case, Su Yang, they decided to target-blast the floors."