34. Children's Welfare Home

Chapter 94

Bai Liu saw the constantly crying Mu Ke and tried to make him stop but after several attempts, it didn't work. Even if Bai Liu said something like 'I order you not to cry,' Mu Ke would just cover his mouth. However, there were still tears in his eyes. He pitifully said that he couldn't stop and maybe it would take a few more minutes.

Mu Ke didn't think he particularly loved to cry. He didn't know why but every time he saw Bai Liu, he was like a wronged child seeing his parents. His parents allowed him to complain to them and Mu Ke felt like he had endless tears. He felt a bit embarrassed but he couldn't help it.

Mu Ke lowered his head and felt ashamed, but also felt a bit of... subtle joy.

Bai Liu stopped caring about the crying Mu Ke. He turned to Liu Huai who had an indescribable expression.

Liu Huai's face was saying, 'You usually fool your teammates like this, right?'

Bai Liu didn't see it and started another topic in a calm and serious tone. "Shall we talk about the next plan?"

Liu Huai controlled his expression, his gaze toward Bai Liu a bit complicated. He had seen the whole process of Bai Liu fooling Mu Ke and couldn't help sighing. "I still can't believe I was so easily persuaded by you to join your team. It means going against Miao Feichi's group. Even if I clear this instance, there will be subsequent troubles."

"Yes, if I didn't join your team, it would be difficult for you and your sister to get through the instance." Bai Liu raised his eyes. "Your sister Liu Jiayi will likely be a blood sacrifice or eaten by Miao Feichi."

Convincing Liu Huai was a very simple thing for Bai Liu so finding Liu Huai and wooing him was an easy idea.

The monster in Mu Ke's room had resurrected but Bai Liu had used up Mu Sicheng's speed skill. If he wanted to rescue Mu Ke from the ICU, he had to get through the nurses and enter the ICU.

Bai Liu himself couldn't do this alone. He couldn't let Miao Feichi's group do it again either. It wasn't impossible to deceive them to break in once but Miao Feichi's skill had depleted his physical strength. Like Bai Liu, this empty physical strength couldn't be restored with a physical strength recovery agent. Therefore, Bai Liu would have to deceive Miao Gaojiang, a player with low movement speed.

The skills of Miao Gaojiang weren't very useful for Bai Liu who needed to escape.

Bai Liu needed a player with high speed and who was good at concealment and escaping. Bai Liu knew his weaknesses and needed a player he could control. There was no person more suitable than Liu Huai.

Liu Huai and Miao Feichi's group were on the fifth floor. Finding this person's ward was very simple. The fifth floor only had three new patients: Miao Feichi, Miao Gaojiang and Liu Huai.

The signs for the new patients' wards were different. It was easy to tell Liu Huai's ward after removing Miao Feichi and Miao Gaojiang's ones. He had the two heavy chips, Liu Jiayi and the life recovery medicine in his hands. Convincing Liu Huai didn't even take him a minute.

Liu Huai fell back on the hospital bed and stared up at the foggy ceiling with somewhat distracted eyes. "You said that Jiayi will be the hunting target of our group of 'investors' because we need to water our bed with the blood of children to survive?"

"I will correct two inaccuracies in your words. First, to be precise, it isn't that we need to pour blood on the bed to survive. It is that we need to eat the blood ganoderma lucidum that grows on the bed from the blood. It is the life recovery medicine for us terminally ill patients." Bai Liu patted the bed that Liu Huai was lying on.