45. Children's Welfare Home

Chapter 127

Liu Huai was gone but he had controlled the violent monster Miao Gaojiang, even if it was only for a minute.

Bai Liu was stunned for a moment as he looked at Liu Huai's corpse. Then he quickly calmed down and grabbed the motionless Liu Jiayi, trying to drag her to the church.

Before this, Miao Feichi also wanted to run but what made him collapse was that his child's blood was still on Liu Jiayi. However, Liu Jiayi was next to the zombie monster Miao Gaojiang. He simply didn't dare go up to grab the blood. Miao Feichi hesitated for a bit before running to the church silently. He was going to catch little Miao Gaojiang.

This child was related to him by blood so the blood was still useful! Then he would just be short of a child's blood. Miao Feichi looked at the large and small Mu Ke behind the baptismal pool and his red eyes moved slightly.

Bai Liu dragged Liu Jiayi but she didn't react at all. The little girl hugged Liu Huai's body and knelt down on the spot. The zombie next to him stared at Liu Jiayi with protruding eyes and started to move weakly. However, Liu Jiayi seemed to not see it. She held Liu Huai's head in a trance and muttered to herself, "Yes, I can resurrect my brother. I can, as long as I have enough points. I can..."

"You can't revive Liu Huai." Bai Liu interrupted Liu Jiayi's words. "His soul is here with me."

Liu Jiayi paused before jumping at a speed invisible to the naked eye. She jumped up and grabbed Bai Liu's neck, throwing him to the ground fiercely.

The number one rising star finally revealed her danger. Liu Jiayi's face was full of tears as her thin hands and feet strangled Bai Liu's neck. She hoarsely threatened him, "Give me Liu Huai's soul or I'll kill you!"

Bai Liu coughed but his expression was still calm. His voice was a bit hoarse as he replied, "...Even if you resurrect him now, would he want to live? He wanted to die for you. I could've saved him in my plan."

Liu Jiayi's breathing became suffocated as she recalled Liu Huai's exhausted yet satisfied tone. She couldn't help letting go of her hand that was holding Bai Liu and Bai Liu quickly grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the church without looking back.

Liu Jiayi was dragged to the church by Bai Liu. Her skills were exhausted and she had no strength to run. She fell to her knees before even taking two steps, so Bai Liu turned and carried her.

Bai Liu coughed while running. He glanced sideways and saw Liu Jiayi's inability to respond to his rescue. He told her indifferently, "Liu Huai asked me to save you in this game no matter what."

"It isn't just this welfare home. It is the entire game. Perhaps by then, he will be willing to be resurrected by you."

Liu Jiayi's eyes were sore but she quickly refuted Bai Liu's words. "I can't live at all. The alienated monster Miao Gaojiang is a level three S-grade monster with over 10,000 defense. It might be possible if I form a group with the King's Guild, acting as the healing support while supporting over a dozen A+ players with a high degree of cooperation. How can we fight him now?"

Bai Liu's tone was very calm. "I have a way."

The moment Bai Liu finished talking, 1 minute and 15 seconds passed since the zombie was attacked by Liu Huai. He could finally move again.

He opened his two black lips containing long fangs and jumped over to Liu Jiayi's side.

He didn't jump fast but his height was extremely high. After several jumps, he arrived in front of the church door but he didn't attack Bai Liu or Liu Jiayi. Instead, he jumped directly over the heads of the two people and headed for the side door.