76. Ice Age mission

Chapter 246

Real World 8pm, Heresy Authority.

The uniformed team members methodically loaded each 40cm*40cm box onto the transport truck, while Su Yang stood by with his gun at attention, not daring to be distracted.

They're putting these Extraordinary Red Heretics on a plane tonight and transporting them to Zone 3 to be closely guarded.

It was a routine and dangerous transport, but the presence of a particular heretic made it a particularly thrilling one.

Su Yang moves his eyes to the end of the transport queue.

The boxes, which were of a darker shade of metal than the others and looked significantly heavier, were carefully carried by several members of the team, who were bent over by the pressure on their hands.

Su Yang stepped forward to help give a hand and asked, "Sure this batch of body parts we dug out of the land outside the Rose Factory are all together?"

The team member had time to catch his breath and replied, "Team Su, we've done the count, we're all here."

Su Yang nodded, not taking it lightly, and advised, "This batch of corpses is not the same level of danger as the other heretics and cannot be put on the same vehicle or plane.

The team members carefully put the boxes onto the transfer truck, turned their heads and leaned against the side of the truck to catch their breath, and looked at Su Yang who was at the end of Team Xiang Wu again: "...... captain Su is so careful this time, they even applied for a special transfer line for this batch of corpses."

The team member next to him, who was also taking a break, said, "You don't know how powerful this batch of corpse heretics are, the team members who went to the factory that day to dig up the corpse blocks all came back crazy and are still undergoing mental descending training, I don't know if they can recover from it."

The player rubbed his hands together in staggering disbelief, "Is ...... so terrible?"

The team member next to him rolled his eyes, "Why else do you think Captain Su is splitting this corpse up specifically? If this thing has some kind of bonus effect on the other heretics, boom, a plane full of people will be destroyed!"

"But it's just not safe to escort this heretic's plane if it's released alone, is it?" The team member asked worriedly.

"Of course it's not safe, but at least we don't have to have so many escorts, and how often is it safe in our line of work?" The team member next to him shook his head mockingly.

"Originally it was said that Captain Su was going to escort him himself, but with Captain Tang gone, there couldn't be no one in charge of the three detachments and the bureau forced him to hold him."

When the subject of "Captain Tang is gone" came up, both players were uncharacteristically quiet.

...... When Tang Erda was still around, such dangerous things were not their turn.

Tang Erda will take care of everything before danger strikes, taking all the risks alone, and although the Heretic's Bureau is a precarious place, with Tang Erda they can always hide from the storm under this protective umbrella.

But this umbrella has finally left.

The team member reluctantly changed the subject, "...... Captain Su separately requested a transfer vehicle and transfer plane for this heretic I can understand, but also made a separate route?"

It's not that the Heretic Authority has never escorted an extraordinarily dangerous heretic before, such as Bai Liu, but it has only done so on its own, and this is indeed the first time that a separate route has been planned.