97. Yinshan Village

Chapter 331

After cleaning up the scene, Fang Dian called the police, then she borrowed Mu Sicheng's heavy-duty motorbike from Bai Liu, put Lu Yizhan, who was still unconscious, on the back of the bike, put on her helmet and waved her long legs as she rode back.

Du Sanying looked at Fang Dian and Lu Yizhan's injuries from afar and cautioned fearfully, "Well, why don't you ask Mr. Bai Liu to call you a taxi? Don't ride a motorbike, it's not safe ......"

Bai Liu glanced at the motorbike with little expression on his face and looked at Fang Dian: "Since when did you learn to ride a heavy motorbike?"

Fang Dian was turning around to put a helmet on Lu Yizhan, who had fallen on the back seat, when he looked up and laughed: "I've never learnt, but I often drive a Hello bike at work, so I guess that's about right!

Bai Liu refused blandly: "Not even close, you get down."

Du Sanying's face split open and he hissed inwardly - Mr. Bai Liu, why do you have the nerve to talk about other people!

Isn't that exactly the same as what you said before!

Fang Dian gave a regretful eep and stared at Bai Liu for a while to make sure he wouldn't let her ride before he got off and touched the bike: "If I hadn't been caught this time I wouldn't have had the chance to see this kind of racing scene in the movies... Heavy motorbikes are so cool to drive... ..."

Bai Liu said, "I'll lend you a ride sometime later."

Fang Dian's eyes lit up: "It's a deal!"

"I'll call a car to pick you and Lu Yizhan up later." Bai Liu said. Bai Liu said, "Send me a text message when you get back."

Fang Dian gave an OK gesture, and then helped Lu Yizhan to wait aside.

Bai Liu paused, "Aren't you going to ask why you were arrested? It has to do with me."

"I can see that, I'm not stupid." Fang Dian leaned back on the bike with her legs crossed and her head cocked in a grin, "But you don't seem to want to talk about it, so I didn't ask."

Bai Liu is quiet for a moment: "Right no ......"

Fang Dian raised his hand to interrupt Bai Liu: "Eh, eh, eh! That's not necessary!"

She smiled graciously as always: "As usual, you owe me a favour for having got me into trouble once.

Fang Dian smiled brightly, "Been busy with some team competition lately? Haven't seen you around."

Mu Sicheng and Tang Erda both blushed as they subconsciously glanced at Bai Liu.

Bai Liu's expression remained light: "How did you guess?"

Fang Dian rubbed his chin: "You usually do things for money, and when you're laid off and you're short of money, Mr. Lu wouldn't ask you to do anything illegal, and the fastest way to get money for a short period of time legally is usually through various athletic competitions, except for gambling."

"And-" Fang Dian nodded at the circle of people around Bai Liu, hugging her chest and laughing, "These are all fresh faces, I haven't seen them before, are they your race teammates? "

Bai Liu gave an umph.

Fang Dian was still smiling: "I think you're getting on well with them, so bring them over for dinner sometime."

Bai Liu, his eyes downcast for a long time, answered.

The taxi called for Fang Dian arrived soon afterwards, and Fang Dian waved goodbye to Bai Liu as she helped Lu Yizhan, who was not yet fully conscious, to get into the car and leave.