103. Yinshan Village

Chapter 360

Mu Sicheng stroked his chin, and was about to ask for more details when the sound of a bench shifting in front of him suddenly startled him.

The two old men sitting in front of them stand up stiffly and hold down the FM to turn off the TV, but the old TV with its bad contacts doesn't seem to work very well.

Mu Sicheng is about to ask what this is all about when Bai Liu taps Mu Sicheng on the shoulder and tells him to look under the cupboard.

The plug of the TV was lying there quietly, not plugged in at all.

Unplugged TV with artificially dubbed voices ......

Mu Sicheng turned his head slowly to Bai Liu, cold sweat oozing from his forehead, and said in one word with a mouthful of words, "So this isn't a TV picture at all ......"

"It's the actual picture." Bai Liu says calmly.

The changing images on the TV jerked around, freezing in place.

Bai Liu and Mu Sicheng appear on the black and white screen, cowering in the corner.

Around them at some point stood a circle of women with hanging heads, wearing birthday clothes and holding birthday handkerchiefs, with two open coffins placed directly opposite them.

Slowly, a pair of green and black hands stretched out from behind the tiny television, and a black, cracked head burst out from around it, its features pulled into strange shapes, squinting at Bai Liu and the others.

The old man with his back to them turned his head a hundred and eighty degrees, his loving face a spiteful abomination, his teeth standing in his mouth and his voice dubbed from a television set.

"You descendants have finally returned, drag them to a mass grave and put them to rest!"

Without hesitation, Bai Liu pulled Mu Sicheng, who was still dazed, and jumped over the two coffins in front of him, getting up and running.

The ghosts behind them were black and spider-like, crawling in all directions towards the wall, their faces grim as they chased after Bai Liu and the two old men, their heads twisted to their backs, laughing and waving their arms and legs back and forth as they walked backwards in pursuit of Bai Liu.

The two old men are walking backwards, but with great speed, and in a few blinks of an eye they are about to touch Mu Sicheng's coat, a wave of joy appearing on their green and white aged faces, their fangs bared and their mouths dripping.

"Shit!" Mu Sicheng came back to his senses and recoiled, tugging Bai Liu by the arm and running wildly all the way up.

Mu Sicheng rushed out of the house with the things in hot pursuit. The dark, shadowy village was full of mist and Mu Sicheng wanted to head straight for the temple, as this was surely the safest place.

As they were about to run to the temple, Mu Sicheng noticed that the lights at the entrance of the temple were flickering on and off, and in the interplay of light and darkness, five figures could be seen standing next to a wreath placed at the entrance of the temple, waving slowly and shakily at them, as if calling them over.

Mu Sicheng stepped in slightly and found five old men in birthday suits, their faces green and black and purple, with loving but creepy smiles on their faces, beckoning and waving their black fingernails, which were more than an inch long, one at a time.

Inside the temple are seven coffins that have been neatly opened.

"Five here, two inside the house, exactly seven." Bai Liu made a quick judgement, "Now at this point in time the Yin is too strong, these seven old men have all run out of their coffins and there is no going back inside the temple."