131. Qiao Mu Private High School - Spades

Chapter 491

"And what would it take for you to get away from me?" The little man in the manuscript asked indifferently as he lifted the ball of puppy string out of the way.

"You like me a little." The lifted puppy ball of string said, "And I'll stay away from you."

A string of ellipses next to the villain in the draft and then, "Why should I like you?"

In the moonlight, the puppy in the draft suddenly moved as if animated, and it looked up, with silvery blue eyes: "Because the future you like me a lot."

The moment Bai Liu sat on the desk and met the silver-blue eyes, everything around him turned into lines and distorted instantly, Bai Liu could clearly hear the snap of a folded object being opened in his head, and countless memories came flooding back.

The floor beneath him sinks and reappears, the moon outside the window turns into the sun, the blackboard in front of him turns from black to yellow, and from a sleeping Mu Sicheng behind him, he is surrounded by a stirring, correspondent classmate, and the air is swelteringly hot.

Bai Liu turned his head slowly to look around, and then to the countdown in the top right corner of the board -

--[Three hundred days to the entrance exams.]

He went back to his first semester of his senior year when school had just started.

Bai Liu has a strange feeling that he is re-entering his memories from his own point of view, as the scenes around him become more and more concrete and Bai Liu's memories fade and recede.

The events that happened after he turned eighteen gradually became a blank in his mind.

Bai Liu's memories recede to the age of eighteen, his original calm gaze becoming cold and detached as his memories fade, becoming what a real eighteen year old Bai Liu would have been.

The class was whispering excitedly discussing, "Will anyone from this group of seniors who just went up the hill go to that Gaucho Lake?"

"They're all special achievers, they're so good, they're probably not interested in a place like Gaucho Lake, are they?"

"Not necessarily, right? What if I help someone else read the questions?"

Someone's voice amplified a little as he swept an impish glance over the back of Bai Liu, who was sitting in the front row, "What if one of these top-ranked special achievers has a friend who needs their help with this year's exam questions?"

The boy sitting next to this man followed his gaze and also looked at Bai Liu, who couldn't help but poof out a laugh and then waved his hand, "Forget it, some people don't even know how to do the original questions when they get them in the exam room."

"I'm don't understand why Lu Yizhan and Fang Dian are both chasing him like a ghost." The man muttered in a disgruntled whisper, with a palpable look of malice and jealousy on his face, "And he's all lovey-dovey and pretentious, deserving?"

"Now that people have gone up the mountain, I don't see how he's going to keep up this dangling look all by himself when no one's coming to him."

Bai Liu sits impassively.

Qiao Mu Private High School is a place where the cult of achievement is very strong, and as a direct result of this, Lu Yizhan and Fang Dian, who are incredibly good at everything, are very popular within the school, and both the top students and the powerful students are very friendly to them and want to make friends with them.

But while these two seem to get along well, they are actually very good at keeping people at a distance.

Whenever they come to the class to see Bai Liu, they are approached by a number of people who try to talk to them, but they usually smile and politely decline and basically only interact with Bai Liu.