151. The Drowning man from Future

Chapter 574: the drawning man from the future

At the same time, Cen Buming finally reached out and took Bai Liu's hand, speaking indifferently, "There is nothing to say between us."

"There doesn't need to be much conversation between the executioner and the person being executed."

Cen Buming withdrew his hand and turned to leave. Bai Liu looked down at Cen Buming's distant back, the sensation of the Death Ring still lingering in his palm.

Bai Liu didn't chastise anyone as he had done before, but rather calmly watched Cen Buming walk away.

--This man is serious.

He had really turned on him.

"Get ready to log into the game." Bai Liu returned to his team, his tone flat, "Do whatever it takes to snipe the Joker."

"Yes!"

Everyone said yes, except for Mu Sicheng who asked, a little confused, " Bai Liu, you only told us the focus of our siege, who is the focus of the other side's siege?"

Bai Liu opened his mouth to say something, but when he saw the eyes of all the players looking straight at him, he stopped: "We're not sure yet, we'll see when we get into the game."

"It's not you, is it?!" Mu Sicheng was a bit nervous, "Shit!"

"No." Tang Erda shook his head with certainty, " Bai Liu will be the safest person in this copy."

"Because there's no way for a clown to shoot him."

"I think so too." Liu Jiayi replied after some serious thought. Liu Jiayi thoughtfully replied, "I asked Phoebe, and she said that Daniel really likes Bai Liu, to the point of being jealous of all the players around Bai Liu."

"- along these lines, it should be more likely that people around Bai Liu were sniped by the Joker."

It was clear that everyone was inexplicably relieved to hear such dangerous news.

"That's good." Muke laughed lightly, a rare genuine smile, "We can go to war without shooting at Bai Liu."

"I have reservations about that, after all, there's not just the Joker on the other side, there's [the Executioner] too." Bai Liu spoke in a calm tone as he walked towards the boarding portal on the other side of the big screen, "Stay alert and get into the game first."

The moment everyone was about to log into the game, their previously playful expressions disappeared and became heavy.

Mu Sicheng had been exhaling and exhaling, the relaxed and loud look he had just given was gone, his hands so stiff with tension that he could hardly move them, Muke clutching his dagger, his eyes downcast, walking with slightly heavier footsteps than usual, Liu Jiayi repeatedly opening the system panel, his face stony as he confirmed his healing skills.

Everyone felt a sense of oppression like never before, coming from the skills of Daniel the clown.

...... Even if it is swallowed by Cen Buming's [Well of Sinners], the worst that can happen is that the exemption will be invalidated and the person will die, but as long as there are enough follow-up points and the soul exists, there is still a chance of resurrection, but if you are hit by the Soul Crushing Gun, there is really no room for maneuvering.

Not even the game, can save a player who has been soul crushed.

Tang Erda could not be clearer on this point.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and slowly unclenched his fists, which had been clenched all the way and were beginning to tingle, trying to calm his muddled brain down.