82. Reality

Chapter 270

Bai Liu walks up and down the deck of the plane towards the cockpit, Du Sanying at his side, objects flying from the sides of the plane automatically avoiding them.

In front of the cockpit door, Bai Liu knocked on the door and the men inside pushed it open with great effort. They looked at the two extra men on the plane with dismay and almost instantly drew their guns from the side and pointed them at Bai Liu's head, saying sternly.

"Who are you guys?! How did you follow me here by hiding in the plane?!"

Bai Liu was wearing a thick down hat and an oxygen mask that covered most of his face, and the team member didn't recognise him as the Bai Liu who had caused so much unrest in the Heresy Bureau.

"I was sent here by Tang Erda, former head of the third detachment of the Bureau of Heresy Handling, to deal with the current situation." Bai Liu exhaled a white breath and raised his eyes to look directly at this team member, "He saw this coming."

The team member retracted his gun: "Are you Bai Liu, the living heretic that Team Tang is following? Did Team Tang send you here?"

Bai Liu nodded his head.

The team member gritted his teeth and turned to let Bai Liu into the cockpit: "Come in and talk."

The captain sat in the pilot's seat with bloodshot eyes, his hands flying over the dashboard that kept ticking with alarms, and asked in a cold voice without looking back, "- what can you do?"

"As you know I am a living heretic, so I will not be alienated by the body parts." Bai Liu spoke calmly, "Open the cargo bay door for me so I can take the body parts with me and parachute down alone."

The captain's eyes rolled for a moment as he finally swept an afterimage at Bai Liu: "- you're asking me to leave a high-risk heretic like a corpse block in your custody?"

His attitude was aggressive, even a little harsh: "- what if you run off with the body, or try to do something else with it?"

"A little leak from this heresy can kill thousands of people, do you know how precious human life is?"

"You don't know that human life is a superficial thing to you, not as valuable as money." The captain rolled his eyes back, his face expressionless, "But not in my eyes, and I can't afford to take responsibility for so many lives in Antarctica."

"It's not as if you don't have a previous conviction like that on you, and the third detachment of the Rose Factory has yet to settle its score with you."

"I won't let you take the body parts."

The co-captain's crew could not help but admonish somewhat, "Captain, that's one way to go!"

Another member of the crew followed in anxiety, "Captain! Do you have to let yourself die in four pieces?!"

The captain scolded sternly, interrupting them, "Alright, wait and find parachutes and communication equipment for these two, drop them off and just tell them to get the hell back on their own, no need to bother with words!"

"My mind is made up!"

Bai Liu exhaled a calm white breath, "The lives of the people you want to save are lives, the lives of these team members, your own lives are not lives, are they?"

"Who gave you the right to trade your own life, the lives of these players, for the lives of what you thought were ordinary people?"

"STFU!!!" The captain clenched his back teeth and tightened his cheeks, his eyes were red and filled with a light layer of tears, "Get off the plane!!!"