43. Children's Welfare Home

Chapter 121

Little Bai Liu (6) stared down at them while he used one hand to place something in Bai Liu's pocket. At the same time, he pulled out the whip with his other hand and quickly and mercilessly threw it.

The whip swayed like waves in the wind, pushing through the circle of deformed children like a raging wave.

In the midst of the sharp cries and growls from the deformed children, Bai Liu (6) stood on a pile of children's corpses and looked down expressionlessly. "It is noisy."

His wrist flicked and the whip was thrown out again. The children scattered in an instant, their cries becoming more miserable.

[System notification: Abnormal behavior is detected. Core data is being analyzed... analysis is complete-player Bai Liu's secondary identity line has a mental value of 0 and alienation is completed. He should become a monster that attacks the game players. Abnormal behavior of protecting a player is detected... detected data is being summarized and reported...]

[System notification: Player Bai Liu's secondary identity line (dead monster) has violated the guidelines of the monster book. Starting the monster compulsory mental value calibration program-the mental value of the monster is 0. He has completely become a monster and no calibration is required.]

[System warning: There is no explanation for the monster's behavior. The monster has a mental value of 0 but he is still rational. He can make some reasonable behaviors. The attack and defense data are unknown. Due to mental value being 0, the monster is likely to experience a crazy increase in combat power!]

[System warning: Players, please play carefully and stay away from this unusual monster. Clear the instance as soon as possible! After that, the system will reset the game to eliminate the abnormal data!]

Bai Liu (6) moved extremely quickly. It was almost the same as Bai Liu who had used Mu Sicheng's skill. Bai Liu (6) moved forward rapidly and jumped in the corridor. Within a few breaths, he had reached the rear of Miao Feichi and Miao Gaojiang. Bai Liu (6) stepped barefoot on the wall, jumped several times, moved his hands as he spun around and neatly threw out the whip.

Miao Feichi turned back after hearing the sound and in his vision, he could see a strange, pale monster child holding Bai Liu's whip and aiming it at him.

If it was the usual Miao Feichi, he wouldn't care because he had previously used Bai Liu's fish bone whip. It was a strange whip that he judged to be harmless. If hit, he would just stagger at most.

However, the moment Bai Liu (6)'s whip fell toward him, Miao Feichi didn't know if it was because he was more vigilant due to being close to the death prediction threshold or if his intuition from playing countless games gave him a warning.

Miao Feichi was clearly aware that he might die if he received Bai Liu (6)'s whip.

Miao Feichi dodged the whip. The fish bones were like wheels rubbing at Miao Feichi's face. The bone spines on both ends slightly scratched Miao Feichi's face and caused bloody marks.

The fish bones hit the ground with an unstoppable momentum. Rubble splashed along the trajectory of the whip and the tunnel shook for a few seconds. As the cries of the deformed children became sharp, Bai Liu (6) dragged back the whip from the deep pit in the ground without any emotions on his face.

Miao Feichi raised a hand to touch the wound on his face. He looked stunned as he felt the blood flowing from the wound. It was the kiss mark left on his face by his brush with death.

The fish bone whip became a completely different thing in Bai Liu (6)'s hand. It was like a peerless demon knife in the hands of the most suitable owner. Bai Liu (6) held the whip and raised his eyes to look at Miao Feichi. This made Miao Feichi think of another player who gave him such a strong sense of oppression with a whip.