26. Reality

Chapter 79

Liu Fu also smiled honestly. "Yes, we played competitive games like basketball when we were young. We don't lose to you young people."

Bai Liu was silent for a moment. "You can tell me at any time if you want to quit before the final registration in two months. Within these two months, I will try to find someone else. You are just a backup option and don't need to force yourselves."

He said so but in fact, Bai Liu didn't have many choices. It is because there were only two months left. Most of the old players who had the intention and qualification to participate had already signed up. Those who didn't have the intention to participate wouldn't follow a newcomer like Bai Liu. They wanted to live a long life.

Xiang Chunhua and Liu Fu knew the dangers of this competition but they wanted to repay Bai Liu. This seemingly cold guy bought their souls and looked like a bad guy but he actually helped them from beginning to end.

It was just a game. It didn't matter if they died for this young man. They had lived long enough. It was much longer than Guoguo.

Compared with Liu Fu and Xiang Chunhua who had certain life and death experiences, Mu Sicheng wasn't so calm. He completely blew up after hearing that Bai Liu was asking him to bring some newcomers with him.

Mu Sicheng's side was quiet for two seconds before he raised the volume in an incredulous manner. "You are asking me to help you bring newcomers? Damn, are you going to compete with a brand new team? Are you crazy? This is the solution you've found?!"

"I'm starting to think I was fooled by you onto this boat when I was in mental disorder." Mu Sicheng really broke down. "In addition, I've never brought a newcomer with me!"

"So you're quitting?" Bai Liu asked softly. "I will allow you to quit but after you quit, you will have to compete alone in this virtual world by yourself."

"Or do you want to join me in the league where you can win a real future?" Bai Liu continued invitingly.

Mu Sicheng's voice came to an abrupt end like he had been strangled by something. It took a long time until his voice was heard again, hoarse and helpless. "Damn, do I still have to choose? Of course, I will be with you."

Bai Liu inserted his key into the keyhole but didn't turn it. Instead, he asked Mu Sicheng on the other end of the phone. "Then will you help me bring the new people?"

There was no answer from Mu Sicheng, only an unsteady breathing sound. Bai Liu wasn't in a hurry. He waited without hanging up the phone.

"You are really good at talking!" Mu Sicheng spoke in a slightly frustrated manner. Bai Liu could imagine him irritably grabbing his hair.

In the end, Mu Sicheng sighed in a depressed manner. "I'll try. Let me be clear. I've never looked after newcomers. I'm not a veteran in a guild who helps train newcomers. If you give them to me, I can't promise that they will come out alive."

Bai Liu smiled. "Before things happen, I always like to assume you can do it."

"Bai Liu, you are really good at tricking people into gangs." Mu Sicheng felt speechless. "You've really done a MLM scheme before, right?"

"I don't do illegal things." Bai Liu said without changing his expression as he opened the door. "Since when have I done anything to trick people into joining a gang?"

Mu Ke was waiting for Bai Liu in the house and turned around in surprise. Bai Liu had previously given him the spare key and asked Mu Ke to wait for him there.

"When will we start playing the game?" Mu Ke took a deep breath and clenched his fists. "I'm ready to join."

On the other end of the phone, Mu Sicheng complained. "That is Mu Ke. You said that you haven't done anything to trick others. Then how did Mu Ke get onto your boat?"