83. Dense Forest Frontier

Chapter 273: The Dense Forest Borderlands

The Reverse God teamed up with other team members to push Spades towards the game pool. The group walked in a loose and casual manner, but passersby still avoided them in fear.

“Look at the state of things!” The Reverse God blamed Spades, “You made this happen! You are so aggressive even when playing a game in the game pool!”

Spades lifted his eyes and gave him a faint glance: “They are not just afraid of me, they will be afraid of anyone who brings victory. It has nothing to do with what I have done. They are just afraid that they will not get this victory.”

“If these people’s fear is a part of gaining victory, then let them be afraid.” Spades turned his head, indifferently.

–The implication is that the victory will be his after all, and his tone was arrogant and certain.

The Reverse God was shocked to the point of speechlessness.

Spades, who seems to have zero emotional intelligence, sometimes thinks so sharply and thoroughly about things that he wants to make an issue out of them, even when they try to suppress him.

“Well, pick any three games.” The Reverse God held his forehead helplessly, he really couldn’t do anything about Spades, “-let’s see how well you’ve been training alone for a while and let you test the results of our group training.”

“…… If we have the ability to suppress you.” The Reverse God took a deep breath and said solemnly, “Just get ready to return to the team, it’s time to start proper league training.”

Spades nodded as he drew his long black whip and flung it out to strike a swimming, twisted poster in the game pool.

The entire team of the Killer Sequence disappeared in place.

The other end.

Mu Sicheng lowered his body and climbed across the floor of the Killer Sequence guild, sharp monkey claws snapping into the walls. The question mark-shaped tail of the capuchin loomed out behind him, hanging on any protruding decorations and finishes.

He was also clad in a chameleon-like coat that changed colour depending on the environment – an extraordinary-level prop that Bai Liu acquired in the game pool and gave to Mu Sicheng when he was assigned this task.

And it was indeed a very correct allocation that allowed Mu Sicheng to infiltrate the Killer Sequence in a smooth and seamless manner.

A few extremely brilliant colour changes and scary air swings landed Mu Sicheng firmly in a long corridor next to the top floor of the Killer Sequence Guild.

Mu Sicheng casually shook off the crumbs of wall dust stuck to his nails, his tail retracting behind him like a wire. His red pupils examined from side to side and he raised his eyebrows in mild surprise –

–What the hell is this big guild doing? You don’t have any security measures in place for your home base? Is this just waiting for someone to steal from your home?

Mu Ke, who is well versed in the history of the guilds, would have done well to explain to Mu Sicheng why the guild building for the Killer Sequence is in such an empty and unguarded state.

The Killer Sequence, a newcomer to the game that only rose to prominence last year on the back of Spades, is very likely to ride on last year’s success and grow to become the number one guild – something that all guild leaders would logically want to do.

But with the Killer Sequence, there is no president – because Spades doesn’t do presidents.

So the guild has developed in a rather wild state, with high potential newcomers who are quirky, have certain abilities, a personal admiration for Spades, and don’t want to be tied down to the big guilds.