♫ | two

Jisung ran after the girl as she walked out of the door, stepping down the porch. 

He wanted to call her name. He wanted to tell her to stay. But he couldn't, so he quickly caught up to her and held her hand, stopping her.

The girl stopped walking and turned around to look at the boy.  

While Jisung was looking at her with tears, his heart completely betrayed, she gave a tired look before pulling her hand away.

"I'm sorry Jisung... but I can't date a mute guy," She said, and Jisung felt thorns around his already aching heart.

"What about the times we had together!?" Jisung stood still, just staring at her, feeling betrayed.

He wanted to say so many things, but his voice was silent.

"You told me you'd love without reason... you lied..." Jisung lowered his gaze, allowing his tears to drop down to the stoned path under his feet.

"I'm sorry... I know I went against my words but Jisung... I think if I can't be with you in a time like this, I'm not the one for you" The girl said, lowering her head as well, guilt forming in her heart.

Jisung looked at her, shaking his head aggressively.

"No no no Rosey... you are the one for me" 

Jisung wanted to scream it. He wanted to tell her.

He loved her so much.

He couldn't lose her too, not after everything they'd been through together.

"Please just don't go..." 

He reached over to hold her hands, but this time she didn't let him hold them.

All the memories of how they walked hand in hand flashed in his mind. The times they'd bunk classes and go lay down on the roof of their school together. The times they drew on each other's faces. The times they kissed without a worry in the world.

They loved each other. 

The way his heartbeat every moment they touched, every time they slip secret feelings to each other, every time their lips joined- He was so sure she was the one.

"I'm sorry Jisung... I hope you find someone who gives you the world no matter what" She said, stepping away. 

Jisung looked at her, shattered pieces of his heart in his palm as he reached his hand to her, in hopes that she might just change her mind and help him put them back together again.

"Good bye..." She said quietly, turning around and Jisung just stared at her figure as she walked away. 

He couldn't watch her for long. He fell down to his knees, crocodile tears flowing uncontrollably and he cried in silence. He punched the hard ground under him. 

"Why..." 

He wanted to scream to the world. He wanted the universe to hear his cries.