♫ | twenty-three

Minho eyes slowly opened and he saw that the room had a dull glow from the little amounts of sunlight that passed through the cream-colored curtains at the window. He blinked a little and then turned to his side, and he felt his heart immediately pace.

Right next to him was a boy who slept peacefully, hugging a pillow softly. His puffy cheeks looked even more puffy as he rested his chin on the pillow. 

His beautiful straight brown hair fell onto his forehead, and Minho was awed as he stared at him with his sleepy flustered gaze.

The older moved closer to him, still laying on the bed. He gently moved a few strands of his hair away from his forehead and looked down at the male. A light blush formed on his cheeks.

He thought Jisung was even more beautiful than yesterday now- but how was that possible?

Not thinking much, Minho leaned forward, pressing his soft lips on Jisung's forehead, giving him a gentle kiss. Seconds after Minho pulled away, Jisung openned his eyes slowly.  

The younger furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he was trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Jisung saw beautiful feline-like eyes that held stars and constellations, a smile that warmed his soul, and a face he could fall in love with a thousand times. 

"Minho?..." Jisung smiled, saying the boy's name in his mind. 

Minho, as if he understood, smiled back and moved closer again, wrapping his arms around Jisung. The younger felt warm with this human blanket- he wanted to stay like this longer.

"You're so adorable when you sleep..." Minho whispered softly as he nuzzled into Jisung's neck, embracing him more. Jisug pushed the pillow he held to his chest so he could be even closer to Minho. 

He loved being close to Minho. It felt warm. It felt safe. It felt right.

His heart fluttered at the comment, and his cheeks flushed red. He wasn't used to being complimented, but rather the one to compliment. 

He knew he'd still do it if he could, but his words were but a silent thought in his mind that his tongue was unable to push out anymore. Though, he knew, one day he would be able to say everything he wanted to Minho

He'd be able to say how he felt.

He'd be able to say 'thank you'.

And, even 'I love you'. 

They stayed like that for some time, finding comfort in each other's warm embraces. Their heartbeats went crazy at first due to how close they were, but then, slowly, they slowed down and they were now calmly beating.

The room was quiet, and all they could hear were their calm breathing and their slowly thumping hearts. It was a comfortable silence that fell in the room.

But all of a sudden, a knock on the door startled them both. 

Minho lifted his head up immediately, looking at Jisung. 

Both of their eyes widened, hearts racing. 

"Oh shit-" Minho muttered, trying to get out from the sheets as the knocking continued for a few more seconds. 

"Jisung?" Came a male's voice from outside and the two on the bed saw how the door handle was turning. 

Minho looked around and Jisung did too in a panic, not knowing what to do, but luckily at the last second, right before the door openned, Minho was able to jump down from the bed and hide on the other side. 

He lay flat on the floor, holding his breath, while Jisung put on a nervous smile and looked at the male who had openned the door.

"Hey Ji- oh" Chan stopped midsentence as he saw the boy on the bed, the bedsheet rolled around him in a weird way. He blinked a little before letting out a soft chuckle.

"I just came to check if you're up, our work starts in half an hour," Chan said, reminding the younger about his job- which Jisung had forgotten about. 

The younger internally sighed before giving Chan a nod. The older then closed the door, and Jisung saw his shadow under the doorframe as he walked away.

The younger then turned around and walked closer to the edge of the bed, looking down at the male who lay like a mummy in a coffin, his hands crossed over his torso. 

"Is he gone?" Minho asked in a slight whisper and Jisung nodded, smiling. He found the position that the older it was quite hilarious. 

Minho then let out a relieved sigh, getting up from the ground and then getting on the bed, tackling Jisung down at the same time. Jisung blushed while Minho giggled as the older pinned him down before embracing him.

"I'd say that was all worth it" Minho whispered before looking into the boy's eyes. "Don't you think?" He asked softly, and Jisung looked at the older silently for a moment before smiling and nodding.

It really was worth it. Jisung was comfortable with Minho. It felt right to be in his arms. 

"Okay, now, get yourself ready, okay?" Minho said, getting off the bed, and pulling Jisung along with him. He gently placed his hands on the shorter boy's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. 

"I'll be watching you" The older muttered before giving the younger a playful wink. Jisung felt his heart leap and his face glows bright crimson as the older then walked away, to the door.

Minho openned the door carefully and looked around if anyone was nearby, but seeing that no one was there, he quickly stepped out, closing the door behind him quietly. 

Just as he closed the door, he heard footsteps of someone entering the same hallway he was in. His hands stiffen as they held the door handle and his whole body freezes as his eyes kept fixed on the door, as the footsteps halt.

He felt his heart thump uneasily, too scared to even turn his head to look anywhere else. 

____________________Jisung is def Minho's bbg