♫ | nineteen

"No no, it's okay. No one would see me I promise" Minho said as he held the door from closing, looking at the boy who was inside.

"Let me in! I wanna cuddle with you" The older pouted, and Jisung felt his heart melt, but at the same time, he didn't want them to do something they'd regret.

After their kiss, Minho tried to convince Jisung to let him stay with him for the night, and although Jisung wanted it too, he couldn't take the risk.

Jisung pushed Minho back a little and tried to close the door shut, but the older was quick to stop it... using his foot.

Minho groaned a little and he quickly held a hand over his mouth to block out his voice. Jisung's eyes widened as he opened the door and looked at Minho with worried eyes.

"You dumbass" Jisung smiled a little when Minho made a pouty face as he looked at his leg and back at Jisung.

"Can I please come in?" Minho looked at Jisung with soft eyes and Jisung sighed as he nodded and quickly pulled the older in, closing the door. 

Goseuk had a small smile on his face as he walked toward his room which was close to where the younger butlers were staying. 

He was in a good mood until he saw Minho being pulled into Jisung's bedroom. 

He felt his heart drop.

"It couldn't be..."

His eyes widened in realization.

"The heir couldn't be in love with a butler... could he?" 

Goseuk covered his mouth as he felt a nervous feeling grow in his chest. 

He knew how reckless young lovers were. And he knew they would be in trouble if anyone else saw. 

He could only imagine how harshly Mr.Lee would punish his own son and he feared even more for Jisung if the man ever finds out about their secret.  After four years of walking as their butler, he knew Benseuk's nature well.

He could imagine how he could be punished if Mr.Lee ever found out about him and Damien. 

"No... stop worrying"
Goseuk sighed as he began his walk toward his room once more. 

Jisung blushed as he was pulled into Minho's arms.

"Don't even try to get away" Minho chuckled when Jisung tried to free himself but failed eventually.