♫ | twenty-seven ⚠

( TW - Blood, deaths . )

Right after dinner, Minho had requested Jisung to be in his room to 'help him clean something' So they were the first to walk out of the dining room. 

No one really suspected anything- except for Goseuk, Hyunjin, and Felix; they knew they were going to do something reckless, but it's not like they wouldn't either.

Minho openned the door to his room and pulled Jisung inside. Closing the door, he was immediately at Jisung's side, gently holding the younger's hip as he crashed their lips together. 

Jisung blushed immensely, closing his eyes and kissing the older back as he wrapped his hands around the latter's neck. 

Why did he genuinely think Minho wanted his help to clean his room?

Minho's lips were hungry for Jisung's and he kissed him passionately for a few moments, their body heat rising as the tension and the temperature grew. 

Needing air, they pulled away, panting. Jisung's face was red and heated up and so was Minho's.

"I know I just ate..." Minho chuckled and then lifted the boy up in his arms. "But I'm still hungry" Minho mumbled Jisung's ear, brushing his lower lip against the younger's earlobe.

Jisung couldn't help but bite his lower lip and if his voice came out just then, he was sure he would've whimpered.

Minho carefully brought Jisung to his bed, setting him down on the edge before kissing him again, passionately, making them both lay down while Minho was on top.

Jisung felt his mind go hazy with every kiss, every time he felt and tasted Minho's lips, he felt his heartbeat rise, he felt himself wanting more of the older's lips, wanting them to be all over his body. But he couldn't say it even if he wanted to.

Minho noticed how Jisung reacted to his touches and kisses and smirked against his skin as he pulled away. "It's okay Ji..." He muttered, leaning his face down, keeping their lips dangerously close. 

"let's spend more time together... I wanna hold you tonight too" Minho muttered softly, looking into the younger's eyes.

Their chests were already pressing, allowing their rapid heartbeats to mix. Their lower bodies were colliding too, legs entwined. They were the closest they had ever been.

Minho smiled lovingly in the boy's eyes. He hadn't ever been close to anyone before, but he was loving every moment of it. 

Jisung, on the other hand, had this moment before. But this was unmatched. The way his heart was beating. The way his breathing was so quick. The way there was this growing spark in him that desperately wanted to be a burning flame. 

This was different. It felt right. Very right. 

-

-

-

Goseok reached the building panting, his butler suit damped due to the light rain drops. He didn't wait for a bus or a taxi to arrive. He just ran. He ran as fast as he could.

He felt his heart sinking, worry growing, and despite a small pain in his ankle after he had taken a careless step, he still ran.

He ran into the hotel, taking an elevator to the 13th floor. Once the door openned, he immediately ran out and headed to find the hotel room with the number 404.

After a bit of searching, he was able to find it, and he immediately walked inside, not even attempting to knock.

Once he was inside, his blood went cold, seeing his lover's body on the floor, covered in dark red blood. 

He panicked, tears leaving his eyes like a fountain as he walked over to Damian's body, kneeling down beside his dead figure. 

"No... No!!" He screamed in agony, his hands trembling as he fell down to his knees and pulled the lifeless body close to him, not even caring whether his clothes were being stained by his lover's blood.

"Please wake up... tell me this is a nightmare!!" Goseok screamed, his grip on Damian's body tightening as tears fell down to the black man's chest where multiple gunshot wounds were formed. 

"I-I can't lose you! I wanted to marry you... I love you, Damian! I love you..." Goseok cried in pure sorrow, shaking from sadness and shock. His heart burned and cried for his lover's death, blaming it all on this merciless world.

Why would anyone kill his lover? Why?

"Then you can join him" Another voice was heard from behind Goseok along with the sound of a gunshot.

Goseok took a deep breath as everything around him felt silent. He felt his vision blur slightly as he looked down with his tear-filled eyes, seeing a gunshot right at where his heart was. He choked out blood as immense pain filled his insides.

"Damian..." He mumbled, trying the best he could to entwine his hands with his lifeless lovers.

Goseok fell to the ground, numb and lifeless, his hand that wore the engagement ring entwined with another that wore a matching one.

There was a moment of silence before light footsteps could be heard and the sound of the door opening and closing.

______

... 🙂