♫ | thirty-three

Jisung and Minho were cuddled up in eachother's arms, and today, Jisung was the first to wake up. 

He looked at the male he was laying on, comfortable in his sleep, snoring softly, his chest slowly rising and falling. His eyes were closed without any movement and his lips were slightly parted. 

If only he could see this first thing every morning.

If only he could wake up in Minho's arms every day like this.

A small silent sigh left Jisung's lips as he gently caressed Minho's cheeks. The older gently moved his face, leaning into Jisung's soft touch before his eyes slowly opened.

Minho's lips curved up into a soft smile the moment he saw the squirrel-like boy. 

"Good morning," The older said, pulling Jisung even closer to his chest before wrapping up the large blankets around them to feel even more warmth. 

Jisung smiled, loving how the older's embrace felt. It felt warm. Like home. Like where he was meant to me. 

Minho held his lover close to him, not a single thought about letting him go from the embrace crossing his mind. Jisung stayed in his embrace, just enjoying how it felt until he remembered what day it was, and his mood immediately dropped. 

He quickly got up and looked around the room to check the clock on the wall and his eyes widen when he saw the time. 

When Jisung turned around, he saw Minho pout. The older had remembered it the moment he noticed Jisung check the time.

"You need to get ready.." Jisung sighed as he thought, getting off Minho and sitting on the bed. 

Minho sat up too, close to Jisung. He gently took both of the younger's hands in his own, softly squeezing them. 

"I don't want this Jisung.." Minho muttered in a soft tone, looking down at thier hands. "I want... I want this" He said, entwining his fingers with Jisungs. 

"I want you," Minho said, lifting his gaze back up to meet the younger's eyes. Jisung smiled sadly, nodding. 

Despite him being a guy who was below Minho's status, and is his servant, and can't even talk... Minho wanted him, and that broke Jisung. 

Because the one person who really loved him was someone who the world would take away from him.

"I want you too" Jisung wished he could say it, but he could only stare at the older with his big dark eyes that were now slightly glossy. The younger then leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Minho, hugging him tightly and Minho knew this was his way of saying that he felt the same way...but couldn't do anything about it.

---

Hyunjin noticed how his boyfriend was anxiously fiddling his fingers as he sat on the large couch in the living room. Ryujin was there too, and she gave the boy a worried look. 

Felix was told by his father to greet the Park siblings when they come, along with his 'fiance' to be, Ryujin, and ofcourse, a butler would be there and he would obviously want it to be his boyfriend. 

By now, both Ryujin and Hyunjin knew why Felix was so nervous and uneasy. He had told the both of them about his childhood with them and now, they wanted to make sure Felix felt safe with them visiting his family again.

The three of them then noticed three figures approaching the main doors, and Felix gently gripped Hyunjin's hand, looking at him with a look that said "I don't want to do this"

Hyunjin felt bad for his lover. He gently rubbed his thumb over the younger's in a soothing manner before standing up and helping Felix stand as well.

"It'll be okay, Ryu and I will be with you," Hyunjin said softly, and although Felix didn't entirely feel at ease, some of his nerves died down a bit. 

He let out a small sigh, turning to the door and walking over to it with Ryunjin and Hyunjin following behind. 

Right as he stopped at the entrance, the three Park siblings halted a few steps away from him. 

They looked different from how he remembered, but the two males gave him that same smile that made his insides panic. Although, he still smiled anyway, hiding his fear.

"Welcome to my home...again," Felix said, smiling brightly at them. 

Jiwon and Haru shared a small look before nodding in response. Pan gave Felix a small smile, nodding as well. 

"Thank you," She said softly before averting her eyes back to the floor. 

Felix then stepped back a bit, motioning the three to walk inside. 

The three siblings stepped forward in the queue, and the two brothers gave him that grinning look again. 

"We've got a lot of catching up to do..." Haru muttered in an uncanny voice as he walked past the younger male, staring right at Felix's dark brown eyes that trembled slightly. 

Hyunjin gave the boy a glare, stepping slightly closer to Felix from behind. Ryunjin also gave an unamused look as she held her best friend's hand to tell him that she was there too, and to not worry. 

"So... where is my 'brother-in-law' to be ?" Jiwon asked, glancing at the three after they walked in.