♫ | seventeen

"You WHAT!?" Minho exclaimed as he walked into his father's office room after him. 

"You heard me loud and clear Lee Minho. You're going to get engaged to Mr.Park's daughter" Benseuk said sternly as he walked over to the table in the middle of the room, and sat down at it.

Minho followed his father, and when the man opened his laptop, the younger harshly slammed the device shut.

"Minho-"

"You can't just say I'd agree to get engaged to someone without even telling me!" Minho snapped at his father and the male stood up, making his taller self look more powerful in front of MInho.

"This is for your own good," The male said. "You are turning 25 for god's sake! you aren't even thinking about finding someone yourself, so don't even question my decision" His father said, glaring at Minho.

Minho clenched his fists together. 

"That's because you won't let me be with anyone I want! You are only letting me be with one of your stupid business partner's daughters" Minho argued back and his father took a step toward him.

"You want me to be with someone who's perfect like me! I'm not fucking perfect and I'll never be !" Minho yelled. 

"Minho if you dare speak another-"

"I fucking don't want to get engaged to someone I don't love! I wanna be with someone who I'd be happy w-" MInho's yelling was halted when he received a hard slap on his cheek. The sound of the painful slap echoed in the room.

Minho held his cheeks and looked at his father, eyes going dark. He knew if it wasn't his own father, Minho would've seriously attacked him back. He would've slapped him right back.

"Do you think this is about love? Hell! this is about money. Profit! Who cares about feelings? We're all just attracted to bodies" His father said and Minho's breath got caught in his throat.

He took a step back from the man. "W-what do you mean?.. attracted to bodies?" He questioned, not wanting to believe what he thought his father had meant.

"Yes, Lee Minho. Doesn't that make it much easier for you to be with a woman? You get to use her body for your own" 

Hearing those words, Minho gritted his teeth, fists tightening.

"So you're telling me..." Minho said shakily and the man turned to him, looking with a blank expression.

"That I married your mother just to use her body? Jackpot, young Lee" He said, smirking a little. Minho took another step back, frowning at him.

"Oh and even if you dare to try telling your mother about this, she wouldn't believe you anyway. She's completely wrapped around my finger" Benseuk said, and Minho looked at his father with pure hatred.

"You see it isn't as hard as you think... being with women is easy," The older male said, taking a step closer to Minho.

"What if I want to be with a man?"

"We have the same blood, Lee Minho. Do as I did" He said, taking another step toward the younger.

"Why does it have to be..." The older stopped in his step when Minho spoke up. "Why is it that only a woman is allowed for me?"