♫ | thirty-two

A/N: If y'all have read my SKZ COLORED series, you might meet some familiar people💅

A car stopped right in front of the gates of the Lee Family Mansion, and the three siblings sitting at the back had three different expressions. 

The girl, 22 years old, who sat between her two older brothers seemed anxious and pouty over the fact that she was going to sign an engagement with a guy she didn't want to marry. 

The oldest of the two brothers who was 27 years old, having curly black hair, glared at the family mansion before turning to his sister who was fiddling with her fingers. The second oldest with brown curls, who was 24 years old was trying his best to annoy his sister by nudging on her arm.

"You nervous?" The oldest asked, gently touching his sister's shoulder who sighed and nodded her head. 

"Yeah... honestly, I don't want this," the girl said, and the brown-haired male sitting next to her grabbed her chin, turning her head to face him. 

"Well you don't have a choice in that, do you, little sister?" He laughed while the girl rolled her eyes and smacked her brother's hand away. 

"Yeah... when you get married to Minho... our family can finally overpower theirs... we'll know thier secrets, we can use them" The older male said, smiling widely. 

Pan sighed. 

That was what she hated the most about this 'engagement'. 

Not only that the marriage won't be out of love, but it would also have the purpose of her family overthrowing the Lees in power and status. 

That was the exact opposite she wanted. 

She was tired of her family wanting that fame and power. And she was tired of going on dates that she didn't want to. 

She tried to get out of the engagement and she could've since her parents weren't in the country, but unfortunately, her older brothers were and the moment they knew that their family's target was the Lees, they couldn't be happier to drag their sister into the engagement, even if she wasn't happy about it.

"Honestly, I kinda miss Felix too... haven't seen that faggot in a while" The brown-haired male spoke, earning a look from Pan.

"Don't say that Haru" The girl said and her brother raised an eyebrow at her.

"Says the one who helped us beat him up when we were kids" Haru was quick to reply back and Pan's face showed a bit of irritant when she spoke back.

"When we were kids. I actually wanna apologize to him! That was so mean of us" Pan said, feeling guilty about how she and her brothers had treated the youngest heir of the Lee family before. 

"Why? He deserves it you know?" Jiwon, the oldest brother said calmly, and the curly-haired girl shook her head, looking down. 

"He doesn't... He was just being ...him. Little Felix" Pan muttered softly and her brothers looked at each other before Haru let out a small scoff. 

"You know, our parents won't be very happy when they find out you're supporting that fag" The brother said. 

Pan frowned at him in response. "Well, then keep your mouth shut!" 

"No I think I would tell them- after this wedding's over though... regular visits to Felix do seem nice" Haru chuckled while Pan frowned furiously at her brother, holding everything in herself to not pull out a few strands of the older's hair.