♫ | thirteen

Jisung wiped his tears slowly. He hadn't played music in a while, and for some reason when he played the piano, he couldn't stop his tears. 

It reminded him about how close he was to achieving greatness with his passion.

He had climbed so high on the hills of hope, barely a step away from reaching his dream, but at that very moment, everything came crashing down. 

The only thing that kept him going was the fact that his condition can be cured... That he could one day get his voice... if he saves up enough. 

"Jisung?" 

Jisung froze when he heard the voice. He quickly wiped away his tears, and turned around to Minho, smiling. He tried to pretend he wasn't just crying right now.

Minho walked over to Jisung, sitting down beside him on the piano bench the younger sat on. 

"That was beautiful," Minho said as he delicately touched Jisung's cheeks, wiping away traces of some stray tears that Jisung wasn't able to wipe away himself.

Jisung's felt a warm feeling in his chest, and he felt his heart thump a little faster. 

"Thank you" He wished he could say it, but he could only look into Minho's eyes and smile. 

Minho saw how Jisung's still watery eyes shine as he smiled. He could see the stars in them even clearer now. They mapped constellations to a love forbidden to both of them, yet Minho was falling for him, and he knew it.

 But what he didn't know was how Jisung's heart was racing as Minho looked back into his dark brown eyes. 

How the younger wanted to lean closer. How he was imagining how Minho's lips would feel on his. Even if he didn't know how the older feels for him, he knew, his once-broken heart started beating for another.

"You should go sleep," Minho said softly, caressing Jisung's cheek. The younger looked at Minho for a second before nodding and getting up from the bench. Minho also stood up and followed Jisung to the door.

He watched as the boy silently walked toward the staircase while leaning against the door frame. 

Minho sighed softly, holding his chest as he watched Jisung walk away. His heart was still racing. He came to realize it recently acted in ways it never had, but only around the silent boy who never uttered a word.

Han Jisung.

He was just so...imperfectly perfect. 

Felix was in the dance room, dancing gracefully to the music. He found himself moving perfectly until his mind wandered off elsewhere and lost focus on the dance, making him trip over his own legs.

The male sighed as he got up. He hadn't been able to dance well all morning. 

And only a single person was to blame.