♫ | four

"Are you ready to go select the butlers?" Felix asked as he popped his head through the slightly opened door. 

Minho hummed in reply as he fixed his hair a little. He didn't understand why his parents want him so dressed up to meet with their own servants. 

They probably don't want anyone to see an ounce of imperfection from him maybe?

Once Minho was out of his room, he noticed how Felix was nervously playing with his fingers.

"You okay?" The older asked, raising his eyebrows. Felix looked at the male and nodded slowly. 

"It's just- why must it be butlers? Why can't they be maids?" Felix asked with a pout and Minho tilted his head. The younger ones already knew why.

Because their family can't have rumors about them being close with one of their servants. Because they needed to protect their heirs from any false news about them.

"Felix, you already know why. What if you fall in love with a maid?" Minho asked and his younger brother groaned a little as he turned to him.

"What if I fall in love with a butler?" The younger finally blurted out. Minho's eyes widened as he looked around, making sure none of his family members or the older butlers had heard them.

He then held the freckled boy's shoulder and shook him a little.

"You insane little- what if someone heard you just then? Look, we don't even know how old they are and what they look like. And even if you do... you already know the outcome of it Felix" The older said and Felix bit his lip, looking down.

"But I'm not saying it's wrong to like them okay...? I'd support you. But we can't. Everyone is against it" Minho sighed as he pulled his brother in for a hug. Felix hugged back with a pout.

Felix had always hinted at Minho about liking men. The younger would often bring up something that hinted at him this, and Minho could only imagine how the younger must feel.

His own family would reject him if they knew their younger heir's sexuality. And Minho had to protect him.

But Minho wasn't quite sure about himself either.

What if he too falls in love with a guy? Someone he can't be with? What if one of his butlers steals his heart? 

Now even Minho started to feel anxious.

Jisung stayed silently in one of the corners of the room. The other males, probably his age or older were in busy chatter. 

He wasn't the type to really converse like this with strangers- not that he could either. 

Jisung sighed a little as he looked at the clock on the wall. The Lee brothers and their father would be coming to pick out the three butlers that they think would be suitable to serve their family, in a few minutes.