♫ | twenty-eight ⚠

TW : abuse and attempts of self harm and suicide :(  

(sudden??? i know :3 )

Jisung sighed as he leaned his head on the older male's chest. They were laying down, now in switched positions; Minho was laying on his back and Jisung was laying down on him, wrapped around Minho's warm arms.

After a while of making out, they stopped and decided to snuggle for a while; they both knew taking it too far can be very risky and a little too reckless. 

"You can go to your room now... you shouldn't be in here too long" Minho whispered, tightening his arms around Jisung as he didn't want to let go of him.

Jisung sighed, keeping his head on the older's chest, listening to his lover's calm heartbeats. 

"You are still holding me though," He thought as he looked at Minho in the eyes, smiling. 

Minho felt his heart flutter, seeing that smile. 

It was like witnessing the most beautiful rose bloom, or the birth of a star- well something like that. Something beautiful and magical; he felt it every time Jisung smiled like that to him.

Minho loosened his grip around Jisung's body after a while, allowing the male to get up. Jisung fixed his butler outfit and his hair with Minho's help before turning to the door.

He walked over to the door, reaching to the handle before turning around, running back to Minho cutely before kissing his lips one last time.

Minho didn't know why that made the butterflies inside him go wild. 

It was a short kiss. A sudden kiss. Yet, the effect it had on him... he was in awe, touching his lip, not even noticing that the younger had walked out of the room with a shy smile.

Jisung walked down the hallway, passing by room after room until he paused right in front of Felix's. The door wasn't completely clothed and he was only reaching for the doorknob when he heard the sound of a whip.

His face went pale at the sound of a groan. 

His breathing quickened, worry filling him up. He was afraid to push the door open but too scared to just walk away without knowing what was happening. 

So he leaned closer to the door and watched from the narrow opening. 

What he saw horrified him and broke him. 

"Again" Bensuek commanded, standing with his head high, looking down at his shirtless son on the floor, his hands trembling as a few red marks covered his back.

"I said again!" Benseuk yelled, causing the boy next to him to lash the poor freckled boy with the whip in his hands.

Hyunjin closed his eyes, tears making their way down his cheek as he heard Felix cry out in pain over and over again. He felt terrible but helpless. It was either this or much worse, but why can't he be the one in pain?

He hated this. 

He hated this so much.

And he hated that he couldn't do anything about it.

"Will you disobey me again, boy? Answer me! Hit him again!" Benseuk commanded Hyunjin and the boy closed his eyes, hitting Felix again with his trembling hand.

 Felix's tears streamed down his cheeks, barely being able to stay on all fours as he kept receiving those stinging whips to his back. 

And why did he receive this? His father came home from work at the same time he and Hyunjin walked out of the kitchen together.