♫ | fifteen

Jisung nodded a little before quickly stacking them up and he was about to place them on the table when his elbow accidentally hit the edge of a half-empty glass of water, making it pour on the papers he places.

Jisungs' face went pale.

"No- fuck..."

Jisung saw how the water made the ink on the paper mix. No matter what he did now, he couldn't have reversed what happened. He wished he could- cause the man at the table looked furious.

"You little-" The male stood up, grabbing the papers from Jisung and looking at them. He shook his head and looked at Jisung with rage before throwing the papers to the ground.

"You pathetic servant! Can you do anything right?" He snapped, stepping closer to Jisung and pulling him up to the taller's level by his shirt collar.

"I-Im sorry Mr.Lee"  He couldn't let those words out even if he could speak. Jisung was pale in fear.

"Do you know how important those documents were!?" The male yelled, now holding the boy's neck. Jisung gasped. 

"Do you!? answer me!" He yelled. 

"I can't...."

The older slowly let the boy's collar go.

 Jisung internally sighed in relief when the man let him go, but as soon as he did, he felt a familiar feeling on his cheek, this time even harder than the first time he felt it.

Jisung stumbled onto the ground. He touched his cheeks with his soft small hands which the man had harshly slapped. He could feel it stinging a little too much. 

The boy slowly pulled his hand away and looked at it and saw a little bit of redness on his palm. Jisung's eyes widened. He had a healing scar there already- but it was cut open again due to the force of the slap.

"You useless shit... why am I even paying you?" 

The older male sighed before going to sit on his chair. 

Jisung sat on the floor, frozen in place, staring at his palm. 

"What's wrong? Did you think you wouldn't go punished for what you did? Now get out of here before I am convinced that I haven't given you enough!" The older male spat and Jisung felt his heart jolt painfully as he stood up. 

He quickly ran out of the room, not even glancing back at the older.

He ran to his room as quickly as he could while his tears were blurring his vision. He passed by the study room on his way, and a certain male caught a glimpse of him.

The boy was immediately curious about why Jisung was in such a rush. He got out and quickly went after him.

Jisung was almost in his room when he heard a voice behind him.

"Jisung! wait! Why are you running? what's wrong?" He heard his soothing voice call from a distance. 

Jisung wanted to stop running, turn around and run right into his arms. He wanted to be held and he wanted to complain about what had happened. He wanted to tell him he was hurt. But he didn't stop running.