♫ | thirty-one

Jisung sat in his bed, his mind racing everywhere. 

Earlier, he had tried to find Minho, but he found that he wasn't in his room. He figured that the older was probably roaming around another part of the mansion- possibly even a part of the house Jisung had never seen or touched. 

But Jisung had the urge to go find him again. Even if it took him all night, he wanted to find Minho. 

Tonight was the last night he would be able to call Minho his. 

A small sigh left Jisung's rost lips as he stood up from the bed and turned to the door. He had almost reached it when it was opened and a male quickly walked in. The latter then quickly shut the door, locking it before grabbing Jisung by his waist gently, interlocking their lips into a sweet, yet needy kiss. 

Jisung felt his heart beat out of his chest, kissing the other back. 

Their lips fit like two pieces of a puzzle, and they moved together as smoothly as a flowing river.

After a couple of seconds, Minho pulled his lips away, smiling like a dork at Jisung. 

"I missed you," Minho said, his hands holding his lover's soft cheeks softly, one of his thumbs gently caressing his skin as always. 

"I missed you too," Jisung could only say in his head, but the older could read what was written in Jisung's big sparkly eyes when the younger smiled back. 

"Did you try to find me before?" Minho then asked softly, leading them both onto the bed and pulling Jisung close to his body so that they could cuddle. The younger, when feeling the older's arms around him, immediately leaned into his touch, finding comfort in it.

Jisung nodded softly in response to Minho's question and a little sigh left the older's lips before he spoke again. "I'm sorry you couldn't find me... I was just so mad at everything that I wanted to be left alone for a while" Minho said before placing a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead. 

"But I calmed down a little.. and I came here to feel even better," The older said, smiling softly. 

Jisung felt the butterflies in him slightly getting more excited than usual. Minho saw him as a person he could find comfort in. Someone who could help him be calmer, and more gentle around. 

It was exactly how Jisung felt. 

He felt happier with Minho. So much calmer. So much more... himself. 

It felt right. 

A while passed in silence as the two held each other in their embrace, with Minho laying on his back, and Jisung laying on Minho's chest. 

After a while, Minho just decided to talk again and let his boyfriend know why exactly he was so mad earlier tonight. 

"Tomorrow..." Minho sighed immediately and Jisung's face fell at the word too. "My father is expecting me to sign the contract tomorrow..." Minho said, his arms tightening around the boy he held.

Jisung lifted his head and looked at the male under him. "Don't tell me you're planning to do something" His eyes told Minho. 

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be a menace and chase away the family who's coming" Minho said, and then chuckled lightly, but Jisung didn't smile. 

He would love his boyfriend to make sure he didn't get engaged to another person, but it wasn't all that at risk here.