♫ | fourteen

"Hi, You remember me right? I came here when we were 6" Ryujin asked, walking over to Felix, and giving a little wave to him. 

Felix nodded. Of course, he remembered her. How could he not- She was crazy over him when they were little.

Mr.Lee giggled a little and clapped her hands together when she saw that her youngest son was talking to a girl. She had always wondered when would either of her sons choose a girlfriend, and since Ryujin and Felix were close when they were little, she was hoping the two to click well.

"Well I hope you both have a good time," The woman said before smiling at the two and walking away, closing the door. 

As soon as she left, Felix and Ryujin looked at each other in unison.

"Listen, I don't wanna do this okay?-" 

Both of them paused, blinking at each other. Neither expected the other to say exactly how they felt.

"What?" Felix asked in a confused tone. He expected Ryujin to be the same way she was when she was little, like all the other daughters of his family's business partners- completely crazy over him and his brother.

"Don't get me wrong, I love ballet, but I don't wanna dance with you just because our parents want us to get closer" The girl sighed and Felix couldn't help but smile. He was relieved to hear that.  However, that made him question her again.

"Why not though? weren't you crazy over me when we were-"

Felix was interrupted when Ryujin grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her.

"We don't speak of that! I was only 6" The girl glared, narrowing her eyes. Felix raised his hands in defense, eyes widening. Hyunjin saw the two when he glanced back once more and he felt something bitter swirl around him. 

Was it jealousy?...

"No... control yourself Hyunjin" Hyunjin muttered to himself quietly.

Ryunjin let go of Felix and the boy gulped a little, taking a step away from her before asking the question again.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked and quickly stepped away further, thinking she would grab him again, but Ryujin just pursed her lips and looked down.

It almost looked as if she was guilty of something.

"Y-You would be disgusted..." She said, holding her arms around herself, making herself become smaller, like how she felt knowing the world was against how she felt.

Felix could already guess what Ryujin meant but he wanted to hear from her,

"Hey... I promise I won't. You can tell me" He smiled a little, stepping closer to her and placing a hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

Ryujin looked at Felix, hesitant to speak at first but then sighed.

"I don't like boys..or men... I'm attracted to females." Ryunjin said, covering her face with her hands.

"I'm attracted to women... I l-love women" Her voice trembled a little and Felix knew the girl already had tears in her eyes. 

Ryujin was from a family like his. They were forcing her to be perfect and he knew, like him, the girl also couldn't be who she truly was. He knew she was hiding from the world just like him.

When Hyunjin heard Ryujin's words, his eyes widened. His lips curved into a smile. It wasn't just him and Felix. She was also like them... treated unfairly, in hiding. 

He turned around and walked over to the two and Ryujin lifted her face from her hands to glance at the male.

Her heart sank. Did he hear her? Will he bust her secret to the Lee family and to her own?

"W-who are you? Wait d-did you hear-"

"It's okay... you see" He said before glancing at Felix, who smiled at the older shyly.

Ryujin looked at both of them, confused. 
Felix and Hyujin smiled at her before turning to each other.

They stepped closer and Ryunjin's eyes widened as the two leaned their faces closer and pressed their lips. 

Ryujin understood their message- and Felix and Hyunjin both clearly got their own. Through a tender kiss, feelings wee being expressed louder than words.

The two slowly pulled away after a few seconds and they looked into each other's eyes with shy smiles before turning to Ryujin, who was gobsmacked. 

"Oh, my godddd!!" She squealed before quickly moving closer to the two, hugging them both. She had the biggest smile on her face and the two boys chuckled a little as they hugged her back.

"I'm so glad I'm not the only one... I-I really thought I was alone" Ryujin admitted and Felix hugged her a little tighter. 

"You're not. There are more like us than we think" He said, making the girl smile and nod before stepping back. She then wiped her tears and sighed a little before holding her waist, and looked at the two boys.

"So, How do we convince Mrs.Lee and my mom that we don't wanna dance together?" She asked, making Hyunjin and Felix look at each other.

Jisung gulped when he read the final task he had for the day. With a sigh, he placed the piece of paper into his pocket before holding the doorknob, hesitantly opening the door and walking in.

When he stepped in, he immediately felt cold eyes on him. The younger didn't dare to look him straight in the eye. He didn't know why, but he just felt really uneasy around him.

Jisung walked over to a shelf that kept a few files and started dusting it off. There was a silence that made his heart nervous. After finishing dusting the place, he walked over to the desk in the middle of the room and stood there, wondering if he should stack the pieces of paper or not.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Stack them up and leave? Make sure you order them correctly. They are important copies" His voice was uninterested. Jisung glanced at the male who sat in his chair, eyes focused on a laptop while he held a pen with a golden cap.

Jisung nodded a little before quickly stacking them up and he was about to place them on the table when his elbow accidentally hit the edge of a half-empty glass of water, making it pour on the papers he places.

Jisung's face went pale.

"No- Fuck-"