♫ | nine

After Jisung was done cleaning the vase, he was back in the dining room. By then, the Lee family had finished eating, and there were only the butlers who were cleaning up the table.

Jisung offered a hand and helped them clean up, and they finished everything quickly. Once they were done, they could finally eat- which was the part Jisung was waiting for since he woke up.

"Wow Chan this is so good" Jisung wanted to praise Chan for his cooking as he stuffed his cheeks and ate. Goseuk noticed how the younger ate and he chuckled a little. 

The three younger ones looked at him with a stunned expression. It was their first time seeing him laugh playfully. Or have an unserious look.

The older quickly changed his facial expression before going back to eating his food. 

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it," Chan said as he cleaned the plates as they finished eating. He was the first one to finish so he decided to just start off with cleaning their dishes as they finished.

When Jisung was done, he let out a silent contented sigh before walking over to Chan, who grabbed his plate away from him. Jisung wanted to pout and say that he should be cleaning the dishes- but the older just chuckled at his cuteness.

After washing the plate, Chan turned around and gave it to Jisung to put it in its place- but he paused. That's when Chan noticed Jisung's cheeks. One was slightly redder than the other.

Now that Jisung was close enough, he finally noticed it.

"Jisung... What happened to your cheek?" Chan asked and Jisung looked at the male blankly. He remembered what happened that morning.

Would he believe him if he told him? How could he even tell him? even if he did, wasn't it because he deserved it?

Jisung shook his head a little before grabbing the plate from Chan and walking over to put it where all the other plates were.

Minho grunted as he fell once again.

"Get up, you can learn it," Felix said as he gave his hand to Minho. The older sighed before taking his brother's hand which helped him stand back up on his feet once more.

"I can't do this leap... ballet is too hard," Minho said in a whiny voice and Felix shook his head.

"No it's actually quite easy" The younger argued. Minho was a good dancer- he knew he was. But not in this genre of dancing. No, he was better in hip hop- although that was a secret between him and the soundproof walls of his room.

"Come on, let's try again," Felix said before going into position.

"Why can't we do another type of dance?" Minho asked in a tired tone and Felix looked at him with an 'are you seriously starting this again?' look.