Chapter 48

(Part 1)

Zhao Yuan frowned and walked toward her seat. Her seat was in the third row and she had to walk past the podium.

Lu Ye happened to be wiping the blackboard on the podium. He glanced down at her.

Because of the mess up last time, Zhao Yuan felt even more annoyed about Lu Ye. She didn't even want to go out with Lu Ye to watch that movie and became extremely indifferent to Lu Ye. During this period of time, Lu Ye had always been hesitant to get close to the goddess, but he didn't dare to approach her.

However, at this time, Zhao Yuan felt that his gaze was a little weird— It was definitely not the eyes of an admirer, but some look of subtle disbelief and awakening.

Zhao Yuan thought that this was another means to attract her attention, so she returned to her seat without looking at him.

Miss Ye Bing, the homeroom teacher, came in quickly and briefly explained the next study arrangements. She reminded the students who participated in the training and preliminary competition to adjust themselves as soon as possible and return to their daily studies.

Ye Bing has always spoken very fast, and she didn't stop her eyes on any of her classmates.

However, Zhao Yuan didn't know if it was her misperception, but she felt that when Miss Ye was looking at her, her gaze had clearly stopped, and then she hurriedly looked away two seconds later.

Zhao Yuan's heart skipped a beat suddenly. Her bad premonition became stronger and stronger.

There were some small comments that reached her ears which seemed to be mixed with the word 'Zhao Yuan'. Zhao Yuan looked over at them stiffly, but when she bumped eyes with some of her classmates on the right side, they were all avoiding her gaze.

...

Her desk mate was Pu Shuang, but because the relationship between the two fell to a freezing point during the training camp, at this moment, Pu Shuang's face was cold and she didn't want to help her find out what happened.

E Xiaoxia, who was not far away, kept looking at her from the corner of her eyes. Seeing her looking over, she quickly turned away.

What happened? Why has everyone been staring at me ever since we came back from the training camp?

Could it be that Lu Ye did something?

It was a bit embarrassing to ask in person, so Zhao Yuan bit her lip and took out her phone to open the forum.

Miss Ye Bing, who was still talking on the podium, saw her using her mobile phone in class. She hesitated and chose to close one eye to it.

Zhao Yuan didn't understand what happened at first, until she logged into the forum and saw the red headline hung on the top of the page.

That post was really glaring. Because there were so many clicks and replies and it's always the top one, it's hard to not notice it at first glance.

'OP's relative works in the hospital. Here are the DNA results of the former School Beauty Zhao Yuan and a nanny from the Zhao family. Strange, why are the two people identified as mother and daughter?'

Zhao Yuan didn't realize what it meant for a moment, but when she saw this title, her blood rushed to her forehead. She was unable to control her anger.

Who is making this up?

How can I be related to Zhang Yufen?!

A nanny?!

The main post was a DNA result.

The comment section below had nearly tens of thousands of replies.

There were more than 200 pages of comments in total, with various opinions.