EXTRA Chapter 5

It was impossible for Fu Yangxi not to be submissive after he ate her up.

He stared at her with a smile. "Little Mask, I'll carry you to the bathroom so you can brush your teeth and wash your face, okay?"

He said he wanted to carry Mingxi to the bathroom.

After he picked her up, he saw Mingxi curled up in his arms listlessly, the white and tender skin of the collarbone of her neck was covered with spots and red marks made by himself, like attractive little budding strawberries.

His gaze darkened. He couldn't help leaning down again, touching the corner of Mingxi's lips.

Mingxi was furious and beat his chest.

But because of her lack of strength, she pounded limply, as if acting like a spoiled child.

"Do not get hard!"

"..."

Fu Yangxi felt very wronged. He restrained his evil thoughts and asked her, "Then, dear wife, when is the next time I can get hard?"

Mingxi rubbed her sore waist. "Five days later."

Fu Yangxi carried Mingxi to the mirror in the bathroom, squeezed some toothpaste on her toothbrush, handed it to Mingxi, and was still bargaining, "Two days, okay?"

"Do you think you're buying vegetables at the vegetable market?" Mingxi was so angry that she pushed the electric toothbrush away.

Fu Yangxi said, "Three days."

Mingxi replied, "...Deal."

Mingxi's legs really didn't have much strength. She felt like she was falling down while holding the white sink with one hand.

Fu Yangxi put his arms around her waist with one hand, trying to lend her some strength. He looked down at Mingxi's white and tender calf with some red marks. He bent one knee again and said to Mingxi, "Why don't you lean back a little?"

Mingxi leaned forward, put her weight on his thigh, and told him very bluntly, "Don't get hard."

Fu Yangxi: "..."

Little Mask is really adamant when she's at home!

He didn't pinch the face of his Little Mask for three days, and now she's threatening his authority!

Fu Yangxi took out his own toothbrush and said, "Maybe we can install a high stool in front of the sink, so you can sit and brush your teeth in the future—"

Mingxi elbowed him before he finished speaking. "Don't just fill your thoughts with such things. We're only doing it once per night from now on."

If it's once, her waist won't be so sore, and her legs won't feel so weak.

Fu Yangxi said, "Who was the one who said 'I want more', 'Dear, you're so good', 'Gege, don't go'?"

"..." Mingxi's cheeks burned instantly. "How can you take what I said on the bed seriously?"

Fu Yangxi's heart hurt.

He raised his pitch-black eyelashes, and complained to Zhao Mingxi in the mirror, "Then I can't take the 'I love you' you said last night seriously?"

After Mingxi finished brushing her teeth and wiped the corners of her mouth clean, she saw in the mirror that the hair on his forehead was curled up. He was so cute that she almost had the urge to sneak a hug from behind him.

She turned her head, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the chin unexpectedly. She said sweetly, "This is true."

After kissing him, Mingxi ran away.