Chapter 61

(Part 1)

Zhao Yuan returned to school before the school celebration.

She sneaked in from the back door of the classroom early in the morning. Upon entering, she buried her head and walked to her seat with a cold face.

Everyone in the class was so stunned that their eyes almost fell off. They didn't realize that it was her.

Because they hadn't seen each other for more than a month, she looked completely different!

She became thinner, with mascara coating her long eyelashes. Her makeup had thickened and her style of dressing was completely different before.

If she was a lady from a rich family before, now she looked like a member of a low-class girl group.

"What's going on? Did she participate in an audition to be part of a girl group?"

"I heard from my uncle who works in an entertainment company that Zhao Yuan signed a contract with the agent who discovered her and is now preparing to debut."

The world was really omnipresent. She was doing well in her studies, yet now she was preparing for her debut.

Really respect.

Their lives were more colorful and legendary than theirs.

Zhao Yuan stayed in a hotel for the past month. At first she was used to staying at Hilton, but she only stayed for a few days before she found that the Zhao family had canceled her card.

Zhao Yuan was so disappointed. She hated the Zhao family's ruthlessness.

The cash she took out was only a few thousand yuan, so she couldn't survive for long. Should she go to live in school? However, almost all the poor students who would apply to live in the school, Zhao Yuan could not allow herself to be grouped with them at all. So she gritted her teeth and moved to a budget hotel for around 200 yuan a night.

But even so, the money could not last long enough to support her.

Fortunately, when she packed her things, she brought out all her previous designer bags and clothes.

During this period of time, she had sold off almost everything. Second-hand goods were worthless, so things that were worth hundreds of thousands could only be sold for about 100,000 yuan.

Zhao Yuan had no idea how she would live in the future.

She was almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

She wanted to change schools, but whenever she called the Zhao family, no one answered her calls. The family seemed to be determined to try to turn the wrongs back to the right track.

So she had to delay that plan.

Until a scout approached her and thought her appearance was very suitable for entering the entertainment industry.

He even gave her some money in advance.

She signed the contract, got the money and things dragged on for more than half a month. Only after completely avoiding the limelight of the previous incident did Zhao Yuan come to school.

There was only one semester left, so it was impossible for her not to finish it.

When Zhao Yuan came, the people in this building were a bit surprised. However, everyone was still a student, not a boring person who just stared at others and gossiped every day, so no one focused on Zhao Yuan anymore. At most they would mention a sentence after their meal.

Furthermore, because Zhao Yuan changed from being a little innocent princess to dressing up with tall boots and showing her thighs, some boys in the Normal Class looked at her differently and more people were now pursuing her.