Chapter 69

*C/P NOTE: Guys, from now on I am getting this book from 'https://www.isotls.com/'. If you want to check it out there, I will give the link in the comments. Anyway, there are only a few chapters left. 

Enjoy!!!*

(Part 1)

Two days later, Mingxi and Fu Yangxi were discharged from the hospital together.

The wound on Fu Yangxi's shoulder healed so fast that the doctors were shocked. Originally, such an injury was prone to repeated infection. It might take three weeks to remove the gauze, but Fu Yangxi could remove it in less than four days.

But everyone only thought that Fu Yangxi was young and had a strong recovery ability.

On the day they were discharged from the hospital, Zhao Yuan had already been detained.

Because no major harm was done to anyone's life, only property damage was caused, in the end the sentence was only three years.

This was a fair and just judgment of the court.

The Fu family did not intervene, otherwise she would only be given a heavier sentence.

And another art school gangster friend who helped her unconsciously was also sentenced to seven months in prison.

Zhao Yuan was 18 years old when she was imprisoned. She will be 21 years old when she is released from prison. She is still young, and she can start all over again.

But the question was whether she herself wanted to start all over again.

This irreversible result of the matter was undoubtedly something that no one in the Zhao family wanted to see.

The Zhao family was not only angry that Zhao Yuan almost killed Zhao Mingxi, but also distressed about why it ended so badly.

Zhao Zhanhuai naturally thought that maybe he had spurned Zhao Yuan by ignoring Zhao Yuan more than a dozen times.

The last time he was disgusted and indifferent to her in the garage, it directly became the fuse of her arson.

However, Zhao Zhanhuai asked himself, did his family feel sorry for Zhao Yuan?

He didn't think so.

Not to mention the care they gave her for more than 10 years.

Even after finding Zhao Mingxi and discovering that Zhao Yuan was not his parent's biological daughter, the family still treated Zhao Yuan as before.

It was not until they discovered that Zhao Yuan's biological mother, Zhang Yufen, was the criminal who exchanged the two children, that their family had a psychological breakdown and drove Zhao Yuan out of the Zhao family.

Not only because they could no longer face Zhao Yuan who was the child of the criminal, but also because, under such circumstances, they still kept Zhao Yuan at home. So, how sorry should they be for Zhao Mingxi who had been living away from home for many years and suffered so much?

In fact, because of the last sliver of old love, she was not asked to compensate them, nor was she reported to the police about her instigating Zhang Yufen to escape.

However, things have still come to this point today.

Perhaps it was their family's education that fundamentally failed.

What Mr. Zhao and Madam Zhao taught their children when they were very young was that you have to do everything you can to get what you want.

When their lives were good and their status was superior, this kind of education would undoubtedly make them more motivated.