EXTRA Chapter 2

What happened before and after Mingxi's death in her previous life.

*

At that time, Mingxi's college entrance examination scores were mediocre, so she only went to an ordinary Non-Double First-Class university.

The Zhao family's circle of friends and family didn't pay much attention to academic qualifications. After all, most of the children either went abroad to flaunt their education background after finishing college or studied abroad since college. However, the Zhao family still somewhat felt that Zhao Mingxi couldn't achieve much.

Although she was beautiful, judging from her grades, she was not that smart.

Not to mention that both Zhao Zhanhuai and Zhao Mo already had their own careers. As for Zhao Yuan, she applied for a full scholarship to a famous American university after high school, and then traveled across the ocean to study. Now, she returned to Mr. Zhao to help out with his company. She gradually emerged in the circle and was much stronger than her.

Compared with the other children of the Zhao family, Zhao Mingxi's strengths were really lackluster.

The Zhao family didn't know that Mingxi would have various problems every time she took her exams. They only felt that it was the fact that she grew up in a poor and backward small town for the past 15 years which restricted Mingxi's growth.

The education she received was too shallow, and the environment she lived in was too barren. So much so that she became a girl with mediocre talent and sharp personality.

The tit-for-tat between her and Zhao Yuan may be a large part of what affected her studies.

And Mingxi couldn't refute, because even she herself didn't know what was going on with her.

Sometimes she would clearly have a vague idea in her mind, but the next second it would seem to be suppressed by a mass of dark clouds, and her mind would become a mess. Some thoughts and ideas would be lost before seeing the sky, strangled by an invisible hand before returning to the muddled chaos.

Mingxi only thought that she was really inferior and that she was not good enough.

Before the age of 15, the reason why she ranked first in the distant town every time was because the town had few people, so she could become the crested leader. Now that she came to a big city with a huge crowd, of course she would fall down hard, barely even catching up to the end of the pack.

She just had to work hard to get over it.

Throw your starting point in the mud, admit that you suck, and put in more time and energy than anyone else.

At this time, of course, Mingxi couldn't like Zhao Yuan, and couldn't accept Zhao Yuan's existence.

But there were some things she had never done— for example, the allergy attack that Zhao Yuan suffered when she was 17.

In this matter, she had no choice but to endure in silence. She couldn't explain her suffering.

At the beginning, she tried to get the care and attention of her family and did a lot of things to please them, but after her junior year, Mingxi rarely did such things.

Faced with cold expressions day after day and the awkward expressions of having to choose Zhao Yuan between her and Zhao Yuan, even if she was a fire, she would be extinguished again and again. Even she would have moments when she could not ignite herself.

She gradually felt a little tired.

Moreover, at the beginning of junior year, Mingxi's health suddenly began to go downhill.