Chapter 49

The Zhao family understood that this matter must be resolved as soon as possible. Zhao Zhanhuai's company suffered a heavy loss last time and it had yet to recover its vitality until now. If Zhao Hongzhi's reputation is also stigmatized, then Zhao Enterprise will encounter a very severe crisis of trust in this industry!

Fame and reputation were trivial matters. The key was that the raging scandal would affect the evaluation of Zhao's upstream and downstream cooperative enterprises. If it is not resolved, the loss will not only be the tens of millions!

Therefore, instead of letting the chairman of the Zhao family become a cheater who had an affair with the nanny, it was better to include the Zhao family— to declare to the public that the Zhao family's daughter was swapped back then and that the Zhao family did not know it. The Zhao family was also a victim!

So after Li Ye came to the school, Mr Zhao immediately ordered someone to send an email to the company's shareholders, trying to explain the matter with his utmost efforts.

On the one hand, Zhao Zhanhuai also asked someone to check the IP of the school forum and keep an eye at the company's door to see who was deliberately exposing this matter. On the other hand, he made Li Ye bring Zhao Yuan back from school first, and then asked him to find the fired Zhang Yufen.

This time, the Zhao family will personally send them both to do the DNA test!

While the Zhao family was struggling to clean up the mess, the students in A High could be said to have heard the biggest piece of gossip in three years! A group of people were held back by the gossip that they could not find their sense of direction anymore. Even the teachers looked at each other and didn't know what to say.

Now the Zhao family was going to do a DNA test again. The results of the second test have not yet come out, but the matter of the real and fake daughter of the Zhao family has been settled.

"I'm so shocked that I can't speak, let me breathe a bit... What only happens in TV dramas actually happened in real life..."

"If it's really as Zhao Hongzhi's assistant said, then the Zhao family and Zhao Mingxi are too pitiful! The Zhao family raised a child for another family for no reason and spent so much money on people who have nothing to do with them. Have you seen what Zhao Yuan wears? Although they are not luxury items, they are all the trendiest famous brands. I heard that she spends hundreds of thousands in summer and winter camps abroad during every winter and summer vacation. If it was me— I would feel really hurt. I would even want Zhao Yuan and her biological parents to pay me back!"

"What's so pitiful about the Zhao family? Based on what the assistant said, they discovered that Zhao Yuan was not their own two years ago, yet they continued to raise them. Who can be blamed for this decision?! And their family is rich, so you don't need to worry about it. Zhao Mingxi is the only miserable one! For no reason, she became an abandoned baby at birth! And why do I feel that the Zhao family did not treat Zhao Mingxi as well as they did to Zhao Yuan before?!"

"You're not wrong on this..." This was said by a girl from the Evergreen Class. The expression on her face was incomprehensible as she said, "Last year at the parent-teacher conference, it seemed that they only attended Zhao Yuan's conference and there was no one with Zhao Mingxi. I remember it very clearly."

"And now Zhao Mingxi is still living in school, right? Is it because the Zhao family didn't want her to live at home and drove her out to live in school?!"

As they talked about it, everyone felt more sympathy for Mingxi.

"My God, the Zhao family is really poisonous. I take back the sympathy that I had just given them. Everyone in their family except Zhao Mingxi has a hole in their brains! They treated their non-biological daughter so well yet they treated their actual daughter like trash?!"