EXTRA Chapter 3

At this time, Mingxi didn't know where she could go.

She bought a plane ticket and a cup of coffee with cash, and sat down with her coat in her arms, staring at the crackling rain outside in a daze.

She watched one plane after another take off on the tarmac outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, but she didn't board the plane.

Others had their destinations, but she didn't know where her destination was.

In the end, she sat at the airport with her suitcase for a whole day. Finally, she tore off the ticket she bought, dragged her suitcase aimlessly, and planned to leave.

When Mingxi was leaving, her passport accidentally fell on the ground.

One minute later.

The passport was picked up by a slender hand with well-defined knuckles.

The owner of the hand was a young man.

The man was holding a black umbrella. He had short dazzling red hair which made him stand out from the crowd.

It rained a little when he was transferring his flight. The cuffs of his windbreaker and black suitcase looked a little damp. His red hair was slightly wet, making his eyebrows and eyes appear darker.

He turned around, holding the passport in his hand, and glanced at the back of the figure who just passed him.

"Sir, what's the matter?"

"It's hers."

The young man handed the passport to the staff at the gate, and asked the staff to give it to her.

After a pause, he felt something was wrong again.

The crowd was huge.

In the background as if the image was pressed into fast motion.

Suddenly, he turned his head again.

*

When Mingxi was about to walk out of the security checkpoint, the staff caught up with her and she received the passport she had accidentally lost.

Thank you.

The staff also handed over an umbrella.

It was a black umbrella with a letter embroidered with gold thread on the corner.

Mingxi was stunned for a moment. She subconsciously looked back.

But the person who found her passport had already boarded the plane.

Mingxi pulled her suitcase and left the airport.

Sure enough, it was still raining outside. Amidst the overwhelming curtain of rain, the corners of Mingxi's skirt were blown by the wind to wrap around her slender and fair legs.

Her face and lips were a little pale, but it wasn't from the cold. At this moment, she could feel life passing rapidly in her body.

She hugged her arm and opened the umbrella in her hand.

Mingxi raised her head and turned the umbrella in her hand around, looking at the swirling rainwater and the letter under the black umbrella.

She felt that this was the only time God had been kind to her during this period of time.

*

They looked for Mingxi for three months.

But they could not find her.

Zhao Zhanhuai had been to Tongcheng, but when he went, the people there said that Zhao Mingxi had never been back. Later, Mr. Zhao found out the ticket that Zhao Mingxi had bought, but was told that Zhao Mingxi did not board the plane.