Chapter 65

(Part 1)

The day they left for Sanya.

There were only two hours left before they had to leave for the airport. Mingxi was still changing clothes in a hurry.

"Quick, Xi ge, do you think this one looks good?"

Fu Yangxi was holding a cup of coffee while squatting in front of the TV, fiddling with the switch with the crooked handle. Hearing the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing, he raised his head subconsciously.

The moment he raised his head, his hand shook, and all the coffee spilled out.

"You- Are you sure you want to wear this?!"

Fu Yangxi's ears were so red that it looked like blood was dripping out of them.

Mingxi was extremely excited. "Is there something wrong with this? I checked the temperature over there. It's now over 30 degrees, so it must be as hot as summer!"

She was wearing a sleeveless short dress with daisy patterns. Her collarbone could fit coins and her two pale legs were slender and long.

Seeing that Fu Yangxi was looking over, she pulled at the door frame, shifting her long black hair over her shoulder. She excitedly did a few poses that could be used as for car models.

Fu Yangxi felt very anxious, so anxious that there were ants crawling in his heart.

He didn't even bother to wipe the coffee on the floor. "Wait, aren't these pants too short? Will you accidentally expose yourself? And why is there no fabric on the shoulders? Won't the top fall off? What if it falls?"

"It's a dress, not pants!" Mingxi said helplessly. "I wore safety shorts, so why would I expose myself? Do you guys not know what safety shorts are?"

After she finished speaking, she came over, lifted a corner of her skirt, and showed Fu Yangxi the white shorts.

There was also a small Pikachu at the corner of the shorts.

Fu Yangxi: "..."

I'm dying. Little Mask is doing this intentionally, right??!

Mingxi added, "And this is a tube top dress. This style of dressing is very common. You should have seen a lot of it at banquets."

Fu Yangxi never paid attention to whether the girls were wearing tube tops or tube bottoms. It was only today that he realized that girls can wear so little in summer.

No, it's too little, isn't it?

"No," Fu Yangxi said. "I don't think it looks good."

Mingxi felt that he was acting very oddly. "What's not good?"

Fu Yangxi stood up, stared at the dress on her body with a sad expression of 'it's not good anywhere'. He pointed to the flower on her stomach. "This flower, the print is crooked, it looks like a small belly. Also, this one is as yellow as an oil painting, and the color is too unattractive - it's not your problem, Little Mask, it's the dress that doesn't match you."

Mingxi is dying of anger. Small belly? How can I have a small belly?

She tugged at the dress on her body and looked at him suspiciously. "You can't be the kind of silly straight guy who doesn't feel happy when his girlfriend wears too little, right?"

"...No way?!" Fu Yangxi's pale neck was red with guilt. "I'm just giving you advice. I don't have any selfish thoughts at all!"

Mingxi looked down at her dress, wondering if it was because this 200 to 300 yuan dress that she got on Taobao was too cheap and had no sense of design?