Chapter 51

As soon as Mingxi finished applying the medicine for Fu Yangxi, the dean immediately caught him with the pointer angrily.

The dean was flushed with rage and his neck was thick, staring at the boys in the International Class and the Gold Medal Class standing in a row in the office. His gaze was especially stern towards Fu Yangxi and Shen Liyao.

Fu Yangxi stood nonchalantly, still smiling slightly. He deliberately raised his right fist and dangled it in front of Shen Liyao to show the medicine applied to his knuckles.

The Gold Medal Class' Ye Bai and his group were almost blinded by his waving. They are all roaring in their hearts. This is too irritating. He is bullying others just because he has Zhao Mingxi's love! Can't he see that our class' God Yao's expression is getting more and more ugly?!

—At the same time, everyone had questions in their hearts, why was it that in such a dire situation, the person whom Zhao Mingxi didn't even hesitate to defend was Fu Yangxi?

Didn't she see God Yao's swollen mouth?

Also, even if Shen Liyao was not injured, it was Fu Yangxi that Zhao Mingxi dragged away from such a scene where everyone could see them in full view. She completely embarrassed Shen Liyao.

Was I not clear enough?

Previously when Zhao Mingxi said in the corridor that she no longer liked Shen Liyao, the boys in the School Representative Team had not yet realized the authenticity of her words. However, at this moment, Ye Bai and the others finally realized that maybe Zhao Mingxi was telling the truth.

And maybe, it was them who had interpreted it wrongly.

At first, they thought that Zhao Mingxi had transferred to the International Class out of anger, but maybe she really went for Fu Yangxi? They thought that Zhao Mingxi's series of actions to deliver desserts to Fu Yangxi were either to make Shen Liyao jealous or she was coerced by a bully like Fu Yangxi— But maybe, Zhao Mingxi was willing to do it.

The more these people thought, the weaker they became.

Especially Ye Bai, who discovered with horror that he was most likely the stumbling block that caused Shen Liyao and Zhao Mingxi to get to where they are today.

He swallowed with a guilty conscience and subconsciously looked at Shen Liyao who was standing next to Fu Yangxi.

However, Shen Liyao's face had already turned a sickly green and dark color.

Today's Shen Liyao seemed to have lost all reason.

He even provoked and angered Fu Yangxi out of nowhere.

—This was not like him. It was something he would never do before.

So several people on the School Representative Team realized that the matter might have reached the worst outcome.

The current situation was very likely that Zhao Mingxi no longer cared about Shen Liyao, but Shen Liyao cared about Zhao Mingxi.

Oh no.

The dean was angry at Shen Liyao for disappointing him. He pointed to Fu Yangxi who was next to him and said to Shen Liyao, "It's normal for him to fight, but why did you want to participate as well? Shen Liyao, why are you, an outstanding student, also mixing around with him?!"

Hearing these words, Ke Chengwen and his group felt that it was not pleasant to the ears at all.

What do you mean? It's just another way of saying that their Xi ge getting into fights are commonplace while Shen Liyao getting into fights is just a fantasy.