♡5♡

6 years later (12 yrs old)

"Make sure to read chapter 6-8 tonight I'll be asking questions regarding those chapters tomorrow!" The Professor says.

You grab your books and let out a groan looking at Viney. She's one of your good friends. School wasn't only about learning magic, it was much more than that, there was history too, there was English, math. And Terra was making you take the plant elective class. You can't take actual magic classes in elementary school, so this plant elective is a small one just to conjure small things.

You were born with a magic disability though. Belos gave you a special glove to cast magic. You can draw circles and do normal magic like any other witch.

"I hate this class." You say.

"History? Yeah. Why learn things that already happened?" Viney says.

"To not let history repeat itself." You say.

"Yeah but we aren't stupid." Viney says.

You look throughout the halls of Hexside Jr. It was currently lunch time, so you and Viney were heading to lunch to sit with Jerbo, Barcus, and Skara.

Jerbo was the funny guy of the group, Barcus was usually just there but it wasn't the same without him, and Skara was the mischievous one of the group. Viney was the bad ass mom of the group, and you were just you.

"Well how was history?" Jerbo says.

"Boring." Viney whines sitting down with her food.

"Okay." Jerbo says.

"And you Y/n?" Jerbo asks.

"It's boring." You conclude.

"Would be less boring if Cedar was in it huh?" Jerbo smirks.

You blush.

Cedar Park. Willow Parks older brother. You've had a crush on him for about 2 years now, and you always kept it to yourself.

He was tall, had rectangular glasses, and he always has such a serious look on his face.

You've never really talked to him. The most you've said hello was when you pass eachother in the hallway. But it was never a verbal hello, it was usually a wave or a nod.

That part of the day usually excited you the most, that little wave or nod you guys exchange.

"Leave me alone Jerbo." You blush.

"Awww." Skara smiles.

"Isn't he in one of your classes?" Jerbo asks.

"He takes the plant elective with me, but we don't talk at all in that class." You blush.

"I cant believe you, you've liked him for a while and you still haven't talked. Have you even talked to his sister? She's your age." Viney says.

"Willow? I talk with Willow a lot. In Math and in English." You say.