♡39♡

You sigh and look at Hunter. He looks at you awkwardly.

"So this is why you've been so distant recently, you haven't been wanting to touch me or have me touch you." You say.

He nods.

"I thought it was because you didn't like me because I'm human." You say.

"T-thats not it at all." He says.

"I just was told around the time you found out, so...
I understand if it would have made you assume that." He says embarassed.

"That's why you were crying. Wasnt it? In the forest by the owl house?" You say.

He blushes, and looks away.

"I-I uh... y-yeah." He says embarassed.

You frown.

"How are we gonna go about this?" You say.

He shakes his head, he doesn't know.

"It's obvious we have these feelings for eachother, but to just hold it back even though we're going to be married is..." you say scrunching your eyebrows together.

"It just makes no sense!" You huff.

Hunter keeps his head down and gently nods.

"I'm afraid to be even telling you this right now... he told me not to even bring it up with you but I did." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I would prefer it if you did tell me." You say.

"Mmhm." He blushes.

You rub your forehead and sigh. You sit down on his desk chair.

"Do you think my mom will be okay?" You say.

"She'll be fine, we need to figure out a better place to keep her." Hunter says, sitting at the edge of his bed.

"We need to find a way to bring her to the human realm." You say.

Hunter looks up to you with a look of dread on his face. Does that mean your going to go too? You're gonna go to the human realm.

"How... do we do that..?" He says.

"That's what we need to figure out." You say.

"Where would she even stay in the human realm though Y/n? We don't even know what it's like." Hunter says walking up to you with an angry look on his face.

"I don't know! That's why we ask her! She has to know a way to get there if she came here!" You say.

"Wouldn't the human Luz know a way back if she came here?" Hunter folds his arms.

You stay silent for a moment, and you frown.

"Exactly, there's no way back to the human realm, so it's impossible. When you come to the demon realm you STAY in the demon realm." He says coldly.

He's saying that like there's no other option, and he sounds serious too. Why is he so serious about it?

"This isn't her home though, she needs some place fit for her." You say.

Hunter tenses up, and then raises his head to look at you.

"And do you need some place fit for you also?" He raises an eyebrow.

Your eyes widen a little when he says that.

"Because, you'd go with her wouldn't you?" He says.

You frown.

"Hunter... I-"

"You know it's true." He says softly.

You look at the ground and you hold your hands together. You clench your hands together tightly, trying to think of a response.