♡21 ♡

(super mild smut, it just making out, a lot.)

You both are against your door, he's basically melting into the kiss more than you are. He caught himself nearly sliding down against the door because of how much he was melting about twice now. It's like he's so into kissing you that he can't think of where he is right now.

He slides more downward against the door, about to plop against the floor, but you quickly grab him and pull him upward, so he doesn't fall. He makes a little surprised airy noise when you suddenly grab him before he falls.

You kiss him eagerly, you seem more eager than him to kiss each other .He's fascinated by your touch, the fact you caught him before he slid against the ground. You're holding him now, and he loves it, you're holding him.

You're angry at him, you're always angry at him, you hate being teased, but at the same time, why does him teasing you always end up to you kissing him? You feel like you're fighting him, with your lips.

You also hate to admit it, but you didn't want him to leave. You want him with you, you want him with you so badly, and if kissing him will make him stay, so be it.

Hunter mumbles little "mm" or "nnh" noises throughout the kiss, and every time he did your heart beat faster. It made you feel like he wanted you, and you liked it. 

But why do you want him to like it? why are you obsessed with him? Why do you care, why do you need to be kissing him? You cant just be doing this to make yourself feel good, you want him to want you, but why? 

You want him to be obsessed with only you, but why should he be obsessed with you if you just hate him? Why do you want his attention? 

The small little eye contacts you would make every time you pulled away and went in for another kiss made your heart skip a beat. He kept looking up at you like you were some sort of god, like you were some angel. He looked at you like at that moment he would do anything for you, he would die for you, he would kill for you, he would commit so many crimes only if it were all for you. If you were to order him to set a town on fire he would, if you were to order him to kill someone he would. Anything for you.

His heart felt like it was being held by an angel. He wanted you to love him, he wanted you to take him. He wanted his heart to be not just held, but embraced by this angel.

At that moment, he was infatuated with you. He no longer just liked you, he loved you. And it made his heart blossom, but at the same time, it made it wilt. He loved you, but he knew you could never admit to loving him the same. 

You tried lifting him up, which he allowed, and you found yourself both standing and kissing one another again. You slowly guided him away from your door to your bed, and he followed your every step. 

Hunter ended up hitting the rim of your bed and stopped walking. You kept kissing and kissing and kissing, you didn't want to stop. He didn't want to stop either. What you did was you slowly edged him to sit down on your edge of the bed, and you sat on his lap, facing towards him. Hunter wanted so badly to hold you, and he tried, he slowly slithered his hands gently against your waist to hold you in place, and you allowed it. You cupped both of his cheeks, practically dragging his face closer to yours.

You back away from the kiss just for a moment to look him in the eyes. You study his face, and run your fingers against his jaw line. He stares at you, anxious for what you're about to do. You're studying his face like its a book. 

"Are you okay?" He whispers, tightening his hold on you.

You don't answer, you just stare at him.

"Hunter." You say softly.