♡33♡

You slept in. At least it's a weekend. It's currently 12 at noon right now. Figured you should get some breakfast. Well... lunch in this case.

You open your door and walk to the kitchen. No one is there, just you. Hunters probably on a mission right now.

"Hey." Hunter says.

Or not.

"I didn't think you'd be here." You say.

"I'm actually supposed to be leaving soon." Hunter says.

"What mission?" You ask.

"Um.. troll." Hunter says nervously lying.

"Cool." You say.

"Yeah." Hunter nods.

"Have you ate yet?" You ask.

"I did already." Hunter nods.

"Sorry, I would have worked on the scroll with you but I was asleep." You say.

"Don't apologize, you were tired, you needed your rest." He says.

You open your mouth to say something but you hesitate and nod. Hunter smiles and walks over to you.

You walk up to him too and you both embrace one another. You don't know why you both wanted to, you just felt like you had to.

"I'm going to go now, I don't know when you'll be going but I hope you and your friend enjoy yourselves, she seems really nice." Hunter says.

"Yeah." You nod into his chest.

"I'm leaving now, have a good time, I'll see you soon." He says.

"Okay." You say.

You look up at him and anxiously bite your lips inward and then release them. You kiss him.

And you hold onto him for a bit as you kiss him. You wonder if this Is this the last time you'll ever see him.He gently rests his hand on your shoulder.

You continue to hold his face and kiss it dearly.

The kitchen door knocks and opens, you both quickly stumble out of your kiss and pretend to be doing anything else. You both are red faced and embarassed.

"Golden guard!" A scout says.

"A bit busy here-" his voice cracks, he's embarrassed.

"Belos asked to see you, remember? Lady Terra told you to go see him yesterday but he's growing impatient." The scout says.

"I'll be right there." Hunter says.

"Okay, please make it quick." The scout says and closes the door.

Hunter sighs and rests his face in one his palms.

"What's wrong? What does he need to talk to you about?" You ask.

"I don't know, I'll see, I'm sure it's nothing important." He says.

"Okay, well... I'll see you then. Bye." You smile awkwardly.

Hunter quickly walks up to you and embraces you tightly, quickly kissing your cheek and then let's go.

"Goodbye." He smiles and walks off.

Your heart sinks as you watch him walk off. Oh well... you should probably call Luz anyway to see when would be fine to make your way there.

Hunter POV

He walks along the hallways to the throne room. He approaches the throne room door and gently opens it and walks inside. The door shuts behind him.