♡14♡

You drag Hunter out of the school. You're both running. Thank goodness Grom isn't following you, you assume principal bump sealed it off by now.

You look back at Hunter every now and then, he's still covering his face with his arm, head leaned downward. You don't know what your feeling right now. He was crying, he definitely was, and he's hiding it.

Eventually you get into the forest and you stop running. You gasp for air and you lean down against a tree. Hunter stops when you stops and turns his back against you. He's shaking, hands pressed up against his face trying to hide it.

"Hunter." You say.

He doesn't answer.

"HUNTER!" You exclaim.

"Titan Y/n, what do you want?" He grumbles.

"Can you atleast look at me dude?" You say.

He doesn't speak. He just shakes his head.

"Why not?" You say.

"Just stop." He says, crouching down back still faced towards you.

You sigh.

"I'm sorry I came." Hunter says.

"You're probably furious at me." He says.

"I understand." He says.

"Yeah I kinda am mad, I could have handled it myself." You say.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Stop apologizing. Titan." You sigh.

"Okay. Sorry. Um I mean yeah. Sorry. Sorry. Fuck. Forget it." He grumbles.

You sit there in silence.

"Can you look at me now? I don't wanna be mad at you when your like this." You say.

"Heh." He laughs.

"You're trying so hard, not to yell at me right now aren't you?" He laughs.

"I really am, because no one deserves to be yelled at in the state your in." You say.

"Okay, talk away." He sighs turning to face you.

His eyes are red, you can tell his eyelashes are wet too, and his face is still all red from crying.

You close your eyes and hold your head down, letting out a deep breath.

"Hunter." You begin, standing yourself up.

"What. The hell. Is wrong with you." You say.

He laughs, also standing up.

"Why the hell did you follow me to Grom?!" You say.

"Because you literally told me you have no plan on how to beat that thing." Hunter says.

"I was fine! I was actually close to coming out myself before you came and "rescued" me" you groan.

You lied. You weren't close to breaking free at all.

"You can't come to my school Hunter! Did anyone see you?!" You say.

"One of your friends." He says.

"WHICH ONE?!" You yell.

"I don't know her name, but she was talking bad about you. She was short, had greyish black hair in a ponytail with a red hair band." Hunter says.

"Skara?!" You exclaim.

"Please don't fucking tell me you talked to her." You groan.

"I did." He said.